24

(A/N: I honestly don't know why I posted the next chapter of the story without finishing it. Yay 3 hours of sleep is great for the body. But n e ways back to the story. So a flash back is going to be in the different font.)

Flashback ⚠️ Trigar Warning ⚠️
I was in a bed with a random guy and I remembered that I was at the party that Nessa threw me for my birthday. Josh burst through the door and yelled.
Josh- What the FUCK is going on here?
I instantly shot up and realized what had happened. Holy shit. I have done it for my first time and I'm drunk great this'll be a great story. FUCK.

Me and Josh went and got in his car and before we got in he gave me his hoodie not knowing what happened to my clothes. The ride home was awkwardly silent. As soon as we got home, my mom and dad were standing in the kitchen. My dad is visiting me for my birthday.
G/D- Gabriella where the hell are your clothes? 
Gabi- I don't know.
Josh- I know what happened, her and a guy did it for her first time and she's drunk.
G/D- I can smell the alcohol on her breathe. But you did WHAT?!?!
Gabi- I'm sorry it was a simple mistake. It won't happen again, I promise.
G/D- Your right it won't happen again because I'm going to knock some since into you hopefully.

And it all happened so fast. My dad hit me, I never knew he would do this. My mom turned away and winced in pain from how hard he hit me. Josh had gone up to his room and Olivia and William were with my stepmom. I held my face in pain and ran up to me room and laid on my bed and cried. But this wasn't the first time my dads hit me.
End of Flashback

I grabbed my suitcase and put some clothes in it and then packed my toiletries. Nessa walked over to me and started rubbing my back.

Nessa - Hey bubs, are you okay? You don't seem like yourself.

Gabi - Yeah I'm okay. I had a flashback of the time my dad found out about what happened at your party you threw for me. And it's not your fault so don't get all week on me.

Nessa - I know I'm sorry I should have been there and I wasn't. I feel bad for that day and I'm sorry.

Gabi - Ness I already told you it wasn't your fault and it's okay. I'm perfectly fine now.

Nessa - Okay do you want a snack before we leave for the airport?

Gabi - No I'm okay, thank you though.

I finished putting clothes in my suitcase along with some shoes. I tear fell down my cheek and I didn't realize I was crying. I grabbed the clothes I was wearing to the airport and I took them to the bathroom so I could handle my business. I got changed and went back into my room and found my mom.

 I got changed and went back into my room and found my mom

^the outfit^

G/M- Gabriella are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost.

Gabi- Yeah I'm okay, just had a flashback about dad hitting me. *a tear fell down my cheek*

G/M- Awe sweetie come here. *she hugged me* Everything is going to be okay. He is far away and can't do anything to you now.

Gabi- I know thank you mum. Are you two ready to leave? I miss Payton.

We laughed for a good 5 minutes then went and got in the car for the airport.

[Time Skip to 1 o clock at the venue]
Nessa and I had been standing in line for a good 2 hours. After we got off the plane I hadn't had anything to eat. I guess I'm not really hungry.

Trent- Who's ready to get this party started?

All of the girls started screaming and the first couple of girls before Nessa and I went into the venue. It's now mine and Nessa's turn to go through the line to see the boys. All my best friends I can't believe it was going to be me soon. Then it's was time for me to come up to Payton.

Payton- OH MY GOD!!

Gabi- Hey baby. *I hugged him and he picked me up and spun me around* Awe did you miss me bubs?

Payton- Yes like crazy, I'm glad that your here now.

Gabi- Me too, Trent and I planned this a little while ago and I thought it was a perfect idea.

Payton- Well I don't want to hold up the line. I'll catch up with you after the meet n greet.

Gabi- Okay baby sounds good to me.

Payton- *he kissed my cheek and whispered* Love you angel.

Gabi- Love you too peanut. *I whispered back*

I went over to Trent and stood with Nessa. After the meet n greet was over the boys and the girls came over gave me and Nessa more hugs. I missed this. I missed all of my best friends. This tour is going to be the best time of my life.

Nessa- *walked over with a bagel* Hey there's a buffet here, are you sure your not hungry?

Gabi- Yeah I'm okay.

Nessa- Gabi you need to eat and if this has anything to do with the flashback y-.

Payton- What flashback?

Gabi- I had a flashback of when my dad found out about what happened at my 15th birthday party Ness threw for me.

Payton- Awe baby, are you okay?

Gabi- Yes I'm okay. There's nothing to worry about. Everything's going to be fine.

Payton- Okay just let me know if it happens again bubs.

Gabi- I will I promise.

Me, Payton, and Nessa sat on the couch and I laid down with my feet over the edge with my head in Payton's lap. Payton was massaging my head and it was so peaceful. I could stay like this forever.

1004 Words