3

I woke up and Payton's arms were around my waist. I turned over and faced him, he is so cute. I said it out loud but not to loud. Payton opened his eyes and I acted like I was asleep.

Payton - I'm glad you think that because you are too.

Payton kissed my forehead and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed some clothes out of my closet and grabbed Payton my 'stop looking at my d*ck' sweatpants and one of my hoodies. I knocked on the door so I could give him the clothes.

Payton came out after he was done changing and I went and took a shower and did my morning routine and put this on.

Payton waited on me to get done and we walked to the kitchen

Payton waited on me to get done and we walked to the kitchen. I stood at the island by my mom and Payton and I shared some fruit. After we finished the fruit Josh and Nessa came downstairs and we left for school.

We made it to school but were almost late because it took Josh and Nessa so long. Katelyn walked up to Payton and tried to hug him and he backed away from her.

Katelyn - What's the matter baby?

Payton - No we are over.

Katelyn - What did I do?

Gabriella - This. *I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture from the party* I don't understand what did he do to you?

Katelyn - I was done with him and he's to clingy anyway.

Gabriella - I hope you know that your a bitch!

Katelyn - You know what Payton have fun with this slut.

Payton - Don't you dare ever call her that again. Get out of my face.

Payton and I walked to my locker and he hugged me. I started to cry, Payton lifted my chin up and whipped my tears.

Payton- Gabi please don't cry it's okay.

Gabriella - Payton but it's not i've never been called a slut before and what if she spreads a rumor about us. Do you know what that will do to your reputation?

Payton - I don't care plus she's the one who goes from guy to guy.

Gabriella - Your right.

Payton - How about this after school we can see if Josh can take us to my house and we can talk to my mom about LA and you can stay the night.

Gabriella - Okay that sounds good.

[Time Skip ~ At Payton's house]
Josh just dropped me and Payton off at Paytons house. The two of walked in and sat our stuff down in Payton's room and went back to the kitchen.

Payton - Hey mom I have a question.

Joanne - Yeah what's up kiddo?

Payton - So Caroline, Gabriella, and Josh are moving to LA and Caroline has invited me to come with them.

Joanne - Payton I don't know about that it's all the way across the country.

Payton - Yes I know but I promise I will come visit for two weeks every other month and every other holiday.

Joanne - Okay fine you can go so go pack your bags.

Payton and I walked up to his room and started getting his bags packed. I walked to Faiths room and knocked on the door.

Faith - Come in.

Gabriella - Heyyy.

Faith - Hey kiddo, how are you?

Gabriella - Pretty good, how have you been?

Faith - Good it's been to long since i've seen you.

Gabriella - I know I missed you, oh and Payton and his girlfriend broke up.

Faith - That's good because I didn't like her and you and Payton are so much cuter anyway.

Gabriella - Faith we aren't dating plus I don't think he likes me like that anyways.

Faith - Your joking right he talks about you all the time and just the way he looks at you he definitely does.

Gabriella- Okay well i'm going to go check and Payton.

I walked back to Payton's room and he was already asleep. He is so cute when he sleeps.

@ briellar7

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see if Joanne was still down there

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see if Joanne was still down there. She was in fact.

Gabriella - Hey Joanne, do you care if Payton and I stay home tomorrow. I want to take him on a friend date.

Joanne - Yeah that is okay with me, and I know it's a date you don't have to say it's a friend date.

Gabriella - Okay thank you.

I hugged Joanne and walked back up to Payton's room. I laid on the bed and Payton pulled me closer to him and I fell asleep.

747 Words