22

I was woken due to the doorbell ringing. Payton was still sleeping so I grabbed some shorts and checked the door. Trent was at the door so I invited him in and went to Josh's room.

Gabi - Josh, Trent is downstairs.

Josh - Oh shit. What time is it?

Gabi - Its 10:45. Are you gonna go talk to him?

Josh - Okay I'll be down there in a few minutes I'm going to get dressed.

Gabi - Okay I'm going to go get the others up. *I walked to the spare bedroom* Jaden, Chase, you two need to get up, Trents downstairs.

Jaden - Gabi I'm tired.

Gabi - I know but you can sleep on the bus.

Chase - Are you coming with us?

Gabi - Yes and no. Me and Nessa are surprising Josh and Payton at the first meet n greet.

Jaden - That's a good idea. There going to love that.

Gabi - Okay well you two wake up Mads and Katelyn and I'm going to wake up Payton.

I walked back to my room and Payton was still asleep. I went over to his side of the bed and kissed his lips softly. Payton smiled and kissed me back as he opened his eyes.

Gabi - Well good morning sleepyhead.

Payton - Good morning angel.

Gabi - Trents downstairs waiting on you guys.

Payton - Is it that time already?

Gabi - Sadly, I'm going to miss you so much.

Payton - I know and I'm going to miss you too. But I should probably get up and get dressed.

Payton got up off the bed and kissed the top of my head before walking to the closet. He got his clothes and I grabbed my clothes and took them to the bathroom. I ran over to the toilet and started throwing up and Payton came into the bathroom. Payton pulled my hair back and rubbed my back to try and make me feel better.

Gabi - Disgusting. What did I drink last night?

Payton - You had 6 White Claws and 2 shots.

Gabi - Who the hell let me do that?

Payton - Bryce did. He's not really the most responsible person to drink with.

Gabi - Yeah your right.

Payton - I always am.

Gabi - Oh shut up.

I playfully hit Payton's shoulder and we both laughed. Payton gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

Payton - I hope you feel better baby.

Gabi - Thank you bubs.

Payton walked back into the bedroom to get dressed and closed the door behind him. I turned the shower on and got in. After I was done in the shower I dried off and handled my business. I then got dressed, brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up into a messy bun.