1

I was woken up due to my brother yelling.
Josh - Mom!! Do you know where my backpack is? I'm gonna be late for school! AND ITS MY FIRST DAY!!

Mom - Josh I don't keep track of your book bag, that's your responsibility.

As soon as I heard that I went straight to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun, and put on the nearest clothes I could find.

After that I put on some light makeup and grabbed an apple and told my mom bye

After that I put on some light makeup and grabbed an apple and told my mom bye. Josh drove me to school because my mom had to work.

We made it to school and luckily made it on time. I walked in and saw Nessa out of the corner of my eye. I ran up to her and jumped on her back, causing both of us both to almost fall. We both got up and laughed.

Nessa - Damn I see someone is excited to see me. How was your summer?

Gabriella - Yes and pretty boring like always

Nessa - No I mean you and payton (😏)

Gabriella - Nessa I already told you, we are just friends and plus he has a girlfriend that he told me this over summer so...

Nessa - Aww really? I still have hope though.. but anyways what's her name?

Gabriella - Katelyn Elizabeth (🙄)

Nessa - The hoe? The one who plays with boys hearts?

Gabriella - Yeah but he said 'she changed' over summer but I don't really buy that soo..

Nessa - Yeah same, she says that to all boys so..

Gabriella - Yeah not really my business anyw-

Right before I tried to finish my sentence someone hugged me from behind.

?? - Heyy! Gabriella I missed youu!

I recognized the voice, I turned around and saw...

Nessa - PAYTON!! (🤗)

Payton - Hi Nessa *both hugged*

I saw Katelyn a few feet away from Payton with another guy and I was going to tell him. But I didn't think much of it.

Gabriella - *payton and I hugged* How was your summer?

Payton - It was good, how was yours?

Gabriella - Boring as usual.. soo your gonna introduce us to the girl talking to that boy behind you to us?

Payton turned around and just in the nick of time the boy walked away.

Payton - What boy?

Gabriella - Never mind *I rolled my eyes*

Katelyn was walking towards us while Nessa whispered..

Nessa - I saw that too, but he didn't seem like just 'a guy friend' though

Gabriella - Same but let's see how this goes before we point any fingers *we both nodded*

Katelyn - Hi! You must be Payton's best friends, i'm his girlfriend *after she said that, she gave me and Nessa the dirtiest look*

Nessa - *she noticed but played along* Yeah nice to meet you too. I'm Nessa and this is Gabriella .. don't mess with us (she said the last part in German) *the three of us shake hands*

*Bell Rings*
Gabriella - Well we should probably get to class

Nessa - Right behind you

In home room I have Nessa, Payton, and Katelyn which is good only because Nessa is here. We all talked but never listened to the teacher because we all know all she is going to talk about is how her boyfriend left her. We were having a good time until Katelyn said...

Katelyn - Soo do you have a crush on anyone? *I knew she was talking about Payton and me*

Gabriella - Not really. Why ask?
While I said that Payton's emotions went from happy to sad, but I don't know why.

Katelyn - Oh no reason just asking (😏)

Nessa - So.. um Katelyn how was your summer?

Katelyn - Well it went.. Well I meant I spent some time with Payton  ..  and some other guys (she said the last part in German and quietly)

But what Katelyn doesn't know, Nessa and I both know German. That's how Nessa and I met. I just nodded the whole time in a no direction and gave her a dirty look. I think she got scared of me until I said..

Gabriella - What did you say?

Katelyn - Nothing, just saying that I love him (😏)

Gabriella - No the last part.

Katelyn - What last part (😶)

Gabriella - Never mind *I gave her the 'i'm watching you' look while payton was t looking. But Nessa and I know what she said because we both know german.*

719 Words