31

Payton got his bag out of the bus and we went through security. We only had 20 minutes so we went and waited at the boarding area.

Flight attendant- Flight 180 to Charleston North Carolina is now boarding!

Gabi- Let's go boys.

We got our bags and walked out to get plane. The three of us all got first class seats. We made it to our seats and put our luggage in the luggage cabin. After that, Payton sat down by the window and I sat beside him. Jaden put his luggage and sat down in the seat across from me and Payton.

I moved the armrest back that was between me and Payton. I shifted in my seat and laid back on Payton and he put his arm around me. We started like that for a few hours then Payton got his laptop and turned on The Office.

~~

@ jxdenhossler

Liked by, payton, gabriellarichards, nessabarrett and others

jxdenhossler: They have been like that for hours🥱 @ payton @ gabriellarichards

Comments
joshrichardsofficial: Hey buddy, watch your hand 😡
-> gabriellarichards: Josh calm down!

fanacct: The office? I love it!! 🤩
-> payton: Me too!

madisonbailey: Yay!! Y'all are on the way!🤗
-> gabriellarichards: I like her already.🙂
Load more comments

[Time Skip after they land 6:45 pm]
We all got our luggage and got off the plane. All three of us put our hoods up to cover our faces and Payton grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and smiled.

Jaden- Colson is her and he's in the parking lot waiting on us.

Gabi- Yay! Okay let's get going then. Maddie texted me and she wants us to go out to eat with the rest of the cast.

Payton- Are they okay with me coming?

Gabi- I asked Maddie to ask everyone else and they said it way okay with them.

We all walked out to the parking lot and went to Colson car. Colson gave me a hug and we all put all the luggage in the truck of his car.

Colson- So you must be Gabi?

Gabi- Yep that's me.

Jaden- He told me how much he couldn't wait to meet you.

Colson- *he blushed and hit Jadens arm* Jaden! Shut up.

Gabi- *I chuckled lightly* It's an honor to meet you Colson.

Colson- Please, call me Kells.

We made it to the beach house that we are going to be staying in with some of the cast. Madison, Drew, Austin, and Johnathan are staying in the house with us. The house was absolutely beautiful and I love it already.