13

iMessages
La People 👑💵

Josh  💕🖕🏻
We have to schedule days to come see Gabi because we can only have 3 visitors at a time.
Payton 🌷
I am coming today.

Gabriella added ###-####

Gabriella 👑
Hey guys so Mads just messaged me about the accident and she wants to come see me before she leaves tomorrow.

Jaden 👾
She can come tomorrow because I am going home to see my mom.
Mads 💞
Okay that works.
Josh 💕🖕🏻
So say today tomorrow or friday and or Saturday for what day your going to come.
Payton 🌷
Today
Madi 💍
Friday and Chris
Ness💋
I am going to come tomorrow before I leave for North Carolina.
Tomorrow
Jaden 👾
Friday
Charli 🥰
Saturday
Chasey 💕
Saturday with Bryce
Katelyn 😘
Today
Mads 💞
Also Larray is coming with me.

Gabriella 👑
Awe you guys thank you I love all of you❤️

Jaden - Gabi how are you feeling?

Gabi - Eh like normal and my legs are sore.

Jaden - Last night the doctor told me that they are doing your surgery on your leg tonight.

Gabi - Okay good because I don't want to be in this splint any longer than I have too.

Jaden - I know they are terrible, do you remember what I was little and I broke my arm?

Gabi - Yes because you fell out of a tree trying to catch a butterfly.

Jaden - Okay we don't need to go into details now, but when I broke my arm I had to be in a splint for three day before they could do the surgery.

Gabi - I'm just ready to get out of this hospital.

Doctor - *walked in* Okay so we can't really do anything about your broken ribs. The nurse is going to take you to get your rib cage rapped up.

Gabi - Okay thank you.

Jaden - I swear your the most mannered person I know, your always saying yes ma'am no sir or thank you

@ addisonrae

▫️▪️