36

Me and Jaden had already watched 6 episodes of the vampire diaries. Two episodes ago we got some popcorn and hadn't moved since. I heard a door open and Josh walked downstairs.

Gabi- What's up?

Josh- I have to go pick up Nessa at the airport and then I'm getting food.

Gabi- Okay I'm gonna go talk to mom I'll be right back. *I walked up to her room* Mom?

Justin- She went back to the bathroom about 30 minutes ago.

Gabi- And you didn't think to check on her or get someone to check on her?

Justin- She told me she wanted some time alone to think. Whatever that means.

Gabi- *I walked to the bathroom* Mom are you okay?

G/M- Yeah I guess.

Gabi- Have you told Justin yet?

G/M- No I don't know how to tell him.

Gabi- Just tell him, I'm sure he will be excited.

G/M- There's one thing you guys don't know about him. He has two kids. Abby and Austin there 2 years old.

Gabi- Awe that's so cute. I want to meet them.

G/M- Me and him are going to go get them later around 2.

Gabi- Okay Josh went to get Nessa and some food he said he'd be back in an hour.

G/M- Okay I'm gonna tell Justin.

Gabi- Okay I'm gonna go back downstairs to Jaden.

G/M- What's up with that? Didn't he cheat on you?

Gabi- Yeah but he said that it's was Mads.

I walked out of the bathroom and told Justin to go in there to talk to my mom. After that I walked to the other side of the house to Olivia and Williams room to check on them. Olivia was making tiktoks and Will was playing video games. I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch by Jaden and he turned the show back on.

Gabi- My mom is telling Justin about the baby so that's good.

Jaden- Yeah it's good that she's doing that.

Gabi- Yeah she also told me that Justin has two kids. And get this, there babies, well 2 year olds.

Jaden- What? He had kids of his own?

Gabi- Yep and there going to get them today around 2.

Jaden- Well Josh should be back any minute now with Nessa and food.

I curled back up beside Jaden and I laid my head on his chest. He massaged my hair lightly while we watched the show. A few minutes later the door opened and a shocked Nessa stood at the door. I ran over to her and hugged her.

Nessa- Gabi what are you doing here?

Gabi- We have a couple days off of shooting.

Nessa- We?

Jaden- *he walked over to us* Hey Nessa.

Nessa- Awe you guys.

Gabi- We have a lot we need to catch up on, exactly family drama.

Nessa- Yess!! Girls night!!

Josh- With the boys?

Gabi- Sure why not.

We all heard screaming up stairs and Olivia and William ran into the living room. We all ran upstairs and to my moms bedroom.

Gabi- What's going on in here?