7 pt.1

I woke up on the couch this morning with a pounding headache. I can't remember what happened at the party except for the pictures. I got some medicine out of the cabinet and a bottle of water.

Gabriella - Payton?!

Payton - I'm up stairs in our room.

Gabriella - *I walked up to the room* Do you remember anything from last night?

Payton - No do you?

[Flashback *Gabi's POV*]
Jaden left to go get some White claws but since he is underaged, Griffin had to buy them for him. After 30 minutes he got back to the house.

Jaden - *He held up a White claw* Who wants one?

Gabriella - I'll take that. *I grabbed the White claw and shotgunned it* Who wants to race?

Chase - I do! *We raced and he lost* Fuck!

Gabriella - Haha you lose and I want another one.

Payton - Gabi you've had two I really don't think you need another one.

Gabriella - Payton it's fine, Josh your up.

Josh - *We raced and he lost too* Shit how do you do it so fast?

Gabriella - I'm just that good.

Madi - Jaden, wanna race?

Jaden - Fuck yeah. *They raced and he won* Yes! You lose I win, Gabi wanna race now?

Gabriella - Yeah let's do this thing. *The race was very close but Jaden won* Shit that's the first time i've lost, I want a rematch.

Jaden - Nope you lost and that's final.

Drink count ~ Gabi-5, Jaden-4, Josh&Chase-3, Madi&Nessa-2, Payton-1, and Katelyn&Charli-0

Jaden - You know what I just realized, I have a PHAT ass.

Gabriella - That you do. Ahaha

Payton - Well this was fun and entertaining, i'm going to bed.

Gabriella - Okay i'll be up there in a little bit. *Payton kissed my cheek and walked upstairs*

Josh - I think i'm going to go to bed too.

Nessa - I'm coming with you.

I walked to the living room and Katelyn and Chase were cuddling and I sat down on the beanbag chair.

@ briellar7
ShReKs ToEnAiLs💅🏻

Text: Look who I found @ katelyne22 and @ xlilhuddy

Gabriella - Guys your making me feel lonely.