2

I was woken up this morning by Payton bursting through my door.
Gabriella - Don't you know I was trying to sleep. God your so annoying.

Payton - Ah come on, you know you love me.

Gabriella - Yeah yeah, what do you want?

Payton - We have school duh and your mom told me to come wake you up.

Gabriella - Okay let me get dressed and i'll meet you downstairs.

Payton walked out and I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After I got out I changed into this, brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

I walked downstairs and Payton, my mom, Nessa, and Josh were in the kitchen

I walked downstairs and Payton, my mom, Nessa, and Josh were in the kitchen. I walked over to Payton and put my arm around his neck and hugged him.

Payton - Gabi why didn't you ever tell me your brother was Josh Richards?

Gabriella - I don't know, you never asked. *Nessa and Josh were flirting. I whispered to Payton.* They are so cute.

G/M - Okay all of you need to get to school before your all late.

We all walked and got in Josh's car and went to school. We got to school and went to our classes.

[Time Skip 11:48]
School is now over and Josh, Nessa, Payton, and I all went back to my house. We all walked in and sat on the couch. Payton got a text from someone but I don't know who it was.

Messages between Payton and Dylan
Dylan😎
Hey man, how are you?

Payton🏈
Good, what are you up to?

Dylan😎
I'm at a pool party, but not to upset you or anything but Katelyn is cheating on you.

Payton🏈
No she's not why would you say that?

Dylan😎
Because she is here with another guy.

Payton🏈
I don't believe you.

Dylan😎
I have proof.

Here this was on her private story.

Payton🏈What the hell! Why would she do this to me

Payton🏈
What the hell! Why would she do this to me. I thought she changed. Well I gtg, i'll catch up with you later.

I was going through snap stories and next thing I know Payton walks off and goes outside. I came across Katelyns story and there was a picture of her kissing the guy from yesterday at school. I walked outside and sat on the chair beside Payton.

Gabriella - Hey are you okay?

Payton - Gabi I thought she changed, she told she changed. She lied to me.

Gabriella - Payton it's going to be okay, everything happens for a reason. *He started crying* Look at me please don't cry, she isn't worth your tears.

I got him to calm down and we went back inside. I opened the back door and Nessa and Josh were cuddling on the couch. Payton and I sat down on the couch and the four of us watched Disney movies for the rest of the day.

It's now 7:30 and my mom made us dinner and we all sat down at the kitchen table.
G/M - How was everyone's day?

Payton - Not very good.

Gabriella - Mom where did you go?

G/M - So I have something to tell all of you. We are moving to LA.

Payton - Like all of us.

G/M - Well you and Nessa are more than welcome to come with us. Just talk to your parents and make sure it's okay with them.

Nessa - When are y'all going to be moving?

G/M - Maybe a week or two, but like I said talk to your parents and let me know. Also it's getting late so if both of you wanna stay you can.

Gabriella - Okay well since we are done eating Payton and I are going up to my room.

G/M - Okay keep the door open.

Gabriella - Mom!

Payton and walked up to my room and he sat on the bed while I got all my bags to pack. I packed all of my cute clothes and all my favorite shoes. Tomorrow I am going to work on packing all of my other things. I sat on the bed next to Payton and hugged him.

Payton and I took some pictures and acted like goofballs for the next two hours. Then we calmed down and watched some more Disney movies.

@ gabriellarichards
pic1

@ gabriellarichardspic1

pic2

Liked by: samhurley, joshrichardsofficial, jxdenhossler and others

gabriellarichards: Stay strong kiddo✨
@ payton

Comments
jxdenhossler: Everything okay?
->payton: No, text me.

fanacct: What's up with Payton?
->hateracct: Who cares.
—>katelyne22: Right he deserved it.

madimonroe: @ katelyne22 what the hell did he do to you for you to do that?

Load more comments

After I posted the pictures on instagram, I laid down on the bed and fell asleep not long after.

772 Words