29

Someone was banging on the door and I looked at my phone and it was 5 am. I got up and went and checked the door and it was Josh. I rolled my eyes and opened the door so he could come in.

Gabi- Josh what do you want?

Josh- I just realized I have to film for tea talk.

Jaden- Okay let me get dressed and I'll come film with you.

Josh- Okay who else?

Gabi- Me!

Payton- I'll come too.

Josh- Okay meet me in my room in 20 minutes. Oh and Anthony is going to film with us.

Jaden went and changed then I changed then Payton.

^My outfit and nails^

After we all changed we went to Josh's room and walked in. I sat on the bed beside Anthony and he hugged me.

Anthony- Good morning Gabi.

Gabi- Morning to you Anthony.

Josh- Let me get the camera set up and we can start.

Josh set up the camera and he sat on the bed. Payton and I sat on one side of him and Jaden and Anthony sat on the other side.

Tea Talk
Josh- *yelling* Yo what's up guys. Welcome back to my YouTube channel.
Gabi- Hey guys.
Josh- Im Josh Richards and I am here with my sister Gabriella, Payton, Jaden, and Anthony.
Payton- Hello.
Jaden- What's up guys.
Anthony- *Stays silent and looks at me*
Josh- Uh... Anyways so on to the first part of tea. It's about Payton and Gabi. So they were seen in public kissing? *we all look at a picture*
Gabi- *pretends to be shocked* What? Thats crazy.
Payton- Haha.
Anthony- I mean that looks kinda like you guys.
Josh- So what's going on between you two?
Payton- Nothing, we're just just friends. Isn't that right Gabi?
Gabi- Yes it is. *I laid my head on his shoulder*
Josh- Alright so next we have is.. Jaden! So what's it's like being a single man? *he pulled up a post from Tiktokroom*
Jaden- I mean she has a great family and I love her but we just felt like things weren't working out between us.
Gabi- Awe I'm sorry Jay Jay.
Jaden- It's okay Gabs. I mean I'm sad but I'll get over it.
Josh- Alright now is Braddison. So they have been seen in public and Bryce kissed Addisons cheek. Do you guys think that there back together or not?
Anthony- Knowing Bryce they probably got back together. You know he talks about her all the time.
Jaden- Yeah he's got a point.
Josh- Okay last but not least, Anthony got called out for calling Gabi pretty on his live the other day. *pulls up the video from tiktokroom* Wow yeah that's some good evidence right there.
Anthony- I mean in my defense she is hella pretty.
Gabi- Thank you kind sir.
Anthony- Of course ma' lady.
Josh- Yeah that's cute, anyways. That's it for today's video thanks for watching and I'll see you guys next week.

Josh turned off the camera and I laid back on the bed. Anthony came over and took a picture of me and posted it on Instagram.

@ luvanthony