39

I woke up and Jadens arms were around me. I looked up at him and smiled and his eyes opened. Jaden smiled back and lightly kissed me. I kissed him back and the kiss got heated real quick. Then the door busted open to reveal a shocked Vincent Hacker standing in the doorway.

Gabi- Vincent what do you want?

Vincent- I was just coming to see if y'all were awake and wanted some pancakes.

Gabi- Oh yes I want some pancakes.

Jaden- Me too.

Gabi- Just let us get changed first and we'll be down there in a few minutes.

Vinnie walked out of the room and I sat up on the bed and Jaden stood up. He walked over to the bag that we had packed and grabbed some clothes out. He got a pair of sweatpants for him and my Nike pros and a sweatshirt for me. We both got changed then walked downstairs hand in hand.

Vincent- Here are your pancakes. *he handed both of us our plates*

Gabi- Thank Vin, mm these pancakes are good. Can you make our breakfast every morning? *we all laughed*

Jaden- Yeah there good, but not as good as yours Gabi.

Gabi- Mine aren't even that good.

Jaden- Are you joking? Josh will literally wake you up every day if he could to ask for them.

Gabi- That's not true.

Josh- *he yelled from the living room* Yep that is one hundred percent true. So don't even try to lie.

Gabi- Okay fine my pancakes are good, end of discussion!

Vincent- Jeez someone's cranky.

Gabi- I'm not cranky. I'm done with my breakfast. *I left the room*

*Jadens POV*
Gabi- I'm not cranky. I'm don't with my breakfast. *she left the room*

Vincent- What's her problem?

Jaden- I don't know, I'll go talk to her. *I got up and went to find Gabi* Hey baby, are you okay?

Gabi- *she sighed* Yeah I'm okay.

Jaden- Are you sure? You just got crazy angry for no reason.

Gabi- Yes I guess I just get so much praise that's not needed at all.

Jaden- Are you joking? Your literally perfect and I don't deserve you.

Gabi- Awe baby, I don't deserve you.

*Gabis POV*
I checked my phone to see that it was 10:45 Thursday morning. Me and Jaden were supposed to be at the set forty five minutes ago.

Gabi- Um why aren't we in North Carolina right now?

Jaden- I texted Madison and told her that we weren't going to make it until tonight.

Gabi- Okay then I want to go back to the house before we leave.

Jaden- Okay I'll go get the bag and your keys.

Gabi- Okay I'll be right here.

Jaden gave me a quick kiss and walked upstairs to the master bedroom. A few minutes later he came back down with the bag and held out his hand for me. I took his hand and we got my keys and went to the car.

After about thirty minutes of driving, we made it to the house and Jaden opened my car door for me. After I got out we walked up to the front door and it was locked and I didn't have my key. We had to wait on someone to open the door for us. Olivia came to the door and she was shocked.

Olivia- I thought y'all already left for North Carolina?

Gabi- Yeah but we don't have to be at the set until later so I wanted to stop by.

Olivia- Oh. *she let us in* Mom is in the kitchen with the babies. So if you want to talk to her she's in there.

Gabi- Okay, thank you. *jaden and I walked into the kitchen* Hey mom.

G/M- Hey sweetie, hey Jaden.

Jaden- Hey!!

Gabi- So when y'all come down to North Carolina for the vacation, can you drive my car?

G/M- Why don't you get Josh and Nessa to bring it?

Gabi- Were talking about the same Josh, right?

G/M- Yeah that's true, yeah I'll drive it.

Gabi- Okay thank you mama.

After I talked to my mom I walked up to my room with Jaden following behind me. I opened my door and I put mine and Jadens dirty close is my basket and got some new clothes and put them in the bag. After that I took out my phone to do a vlog because I didn't have my camera and I need to post a new video.

The video
Gabi- Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. If your new, welcome. I'm Gabriella and this is Jaden.
Jaden- Hello.
Gabi- I am just posting a little vlog as you read in the title, but I haven't posted since last week so I need to post.
Jaden- Good job Gabi. Your doing great! *he said sarcastically*
Gabi- Oh shut up. Anyways we are about to leave after we tell everyone bye. We are going back to North Carolina to finish shooting. *I stopped recording and walked downstairs*
Jaden- *I began recording again* Is your mom still in the kitchen.
Gabi- Maybe let's go check.
G/M- Hey Gabi.
Gabi- Hey mom, so if you don't know, this is my mom. And these beautiful babies are Abby and Austin.
Jaden- They are so cute.
Justin- *this is censored* So I just got a call and my ex wife killed herself and I have full custody of the babies. So if anything would ever happen to us you or Josh would have to take care of them since me and your mom are getting married.
Gabi- Y'all are getting married?
G/M- Yes while we are in North Carolina.
Gabi- What the hell? *audio is back to normal* Okay well we are leaving soon so I wanted to tell you guys bye.
G/M- Bye sweetie. Bye Jaden.
Justin- Bye Gabi, bye Jaden.
Gabi & Jaden- Bye!! *we walked to Liv and Wills room*
Gabi- Hey guys. For anyone who doesn't know, this is my younger brother and younger sister William and Olivia.
William- Hey Gabi!
Jaden- I'm here too.
William- Oh... hey.
Gabi- Will don't be rude.
Olivia- Are you guys about to leave?
Gabi- Yeah we came to say bye.
William- Awe I'm gonna miss you.
Gabi- I'm gonna miss you to monkey.
Olivia- I guess I'll see you guys in North Carolina.
Gabi- Oh yeah, when are y'all coming down?
William- A week.
Gabi- Oh, okay. So it won't be that long until you guys get down there.
Jaden- Hey, our flight leaves at 12:32. We need to get going.
Gabi- Okay, bye bug, bye monkey.
William & Olivia- Bye!! Bye Jaden.
Jaden- Bye guys.
Gabi- Alright well I will let you guys know what's going on when I get on the plane. *I stopped recording*

Me and Jaden were about to walked out of the door when Nessa and Josh walked in. I noticed something on Nessas neck and it looked like a hickey.

Gabi- I see you guys had fun last night. *I pointed to my neck*

Nessa- Oh shit! I got hot about that.

Gabi- You might want to cover that up before my mom sees it and starts to question you two about it.

Nessa- Yeah that might be a good idea.

Gabi- Yeah...  Well anyways we have to go our plane leaves in... *I looked at the time* less than an hour.

Josh- Okay I'll see you two on Saturday.

Gabi- Saturday? Will said y'all were leaving in a week.

Josh- Oh no, mom and Justin are leaving tomorrow with the babies to be there on Saturday. And me, Nessa, William, and Olivia are leaving Saturday morning.

Gabi- Oh... okay well we really need to go. Will you drive us.

Josh- Can I drive your car?

Gabi- Aha that was funny. You can drive your car. Your not driving my car and you better not take on any joy rides. Do you hear me?

Josh- Ugh yes I understand.

Gabi- Good boy. *I patted his shoulder* Okay now drive us to the airport.

Josh- Okay go get in the car.

1363 Words