33

I woke up in Payton's arms and I looked up at him and smiled. Suddenly the stairs started to creak and Madison and Austin poured water on me and Payton.

Drew- *he walked past us to the kitchen* It's time to get up. We have to be at the set in 45 minutes.

Gabi- What?!

Madison- Yep now get up. We are getting makeup, our outfits, and anything else we are going to need.

Johnathan- So that means that you can wear like sweats or something comfy.

Gabi- Awe man, I didn't bring any sweats, only a hoodie.

Jaden- You can wear my extra pair of mine you want.

Gabi- Thank you Jay!

Jaden and I walked up to his room and he closed the door behind me. He cupped my face and looked deeply into my eyes.

Jaden- Gabi, I miss you. I miss everything about you, how you put other people before you. How your always there for them if there ever lost and need help. How your eyes sparkle in the moon light. How you have the prettiest smile I've ever seen. When I cheated on you with Mads it wasn't my fault. She told me that if I didn't do it she would hurt you and I can't let anything happen to you. For good sakes I grew up with you Gabi, either I was at your house or you were at my house with Josh. I lo-.

Gabi- *I cut him off with a kiss* I love you too Jay. But what about Payton? He's going to be devastated.

We heard walking coming towards the door in the hallway and I quickly opened the door a little bit. Jaden ran over to the dresser he had his clothes in and started digging through the drawer.

Payton- *he opened the door* Hey guys.

Gabi- Hey Payton.

Payton- What's taking so long?

Jaden- Oh I was trying to figure out were I put my extra sweats and I can't find them.

Payton- Okay, I'm gonna go get dressed and take a shower. *he kissed my cheek and walked out*

Jaden- That was close. Wanna make a tiktok?

Gabi- Sure, then I have to go find Payton and get ready.

@ jadenhossler *gabi is mads*

2.8m ❤️   512.3k 💬 213.9k ↪️

I didn't know the first part of the dance🙃
________________________________
Comments
notgabriella: I tried teaching you😖
^jadenhossler: Obviously didn't help.
madisonbailey: Is that was all of the racket up there?
^jadenhossler: Maybe😏
^^notgabriella: Yes it was, Jaden quit being so difficult.
user1: There back!! 🥳
^liked by creator^
user2: Are they back together?
^jadenhossler: No we're just friends.
joshrichards: When does shooting start?
^jadenhossler: It starts today.
user3: Can't wait for the new show 😝
^liked by creator^
^notgabriella: Me too!!