16

I woke up and it's now 8:30 am, and Josh wasn't in his room anymore so I called him to see where he's at.

Outgoing Facetime to Josh 🖕🏻💕
Gabi Olivia
Josh William

Hey Joshy.
Hey gabs.
Where are you guys?
We just picked up Liv and Will. *Olivia grabbed the phone*
Heyyy!
Hey liv, how far are y'all?
Where almost there.
Okay well i'm only going to be able to spend a little while with you guys because Payton and I have to leave at 10:30 for the flight.
Where are you going?
There going back to Payton's house to see Joanne for two weeks. But we should be there in 5 minutes or so.
Okay i'll see you guys then. Love you guys.
Love you too.
Call Ended

I got up and put my phone on the charger since I didn't charge it last night. I went and laid back down on the couch beside Payton and he pulled me closer to him.

Payton - Good morning cutie.

Gabi - Good morning peanut.

Payton- When are the two wild kids gonna be here?

Gabi - There on the way back, so any minute now.

As I finished my sentence the door bust opened and Olivia jumped on me. I winced in pain because she hit my leg.

Olivia - Oh my, i'm so sorry. I forgot about your leg.

Gabi - It's okay just try to be more careful please.

(A/N - So I know Olivia is not 13 but she is going to be in this story. Also Will is going to be 11. I also don't have a picture of either of them so it's going to be whoever is in the picture.)

Olivia - Ooo what's going on between you and Payton? Are you two dating? H-.

Gabi - We are not dating, we are talking because I just got out of a relationship with Jaden.

Payton - Gabi and I have to go pack because we have to leave in a little bit. Olivia, Will, your welcome to come catch up with us if you want.

Payton, Olivia, William, and I all went mine and Payton's room and I got the suitcase to pack.

Gabi - Hey, Liv. Can you hand me my hype house hoodie out of the closet please.

Olivia - Here.

She handed me the hoodie and I put it in the suitcase with a pair of pjs and 6 outfits and three pairs of shoes. I'll probably just end up wearing some of Payton's clothes while we're there.

It's now time for my mom to take Payton and I to the airport. Olivia, William, and Josh rode with us and after 30 minutes we made it to the airport. Payton grabbed the suitcase and Olivia and William helped me out of the car.

G/M - Well, this is your stop kids. I'm gonna miss you two.

Gabi - We're going to miss you too mom. But don't worry, we'll be back in two weeks time.

Josh - *Hugged me* Hey, stupid. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Gabi - Okay big head, I wont.

Payton and I have everyone hugs and we waved before walking in.

Gabi - Bye, I love you guys.

William - We love you too.

Payton and I walked in to go through security and get the suitcase checked. After almost two hours we boarded the plane.

[Time skip to Payton's house]
Payton took my suitcase up to his room and I sat on the couch my Faith.

Faith - So how long are you two staying again?

Gabi - Two weeks.

Faith - Yay that gives us enough time to hangout some.

Gabi - Yeah just as long as my legs up to it. It's been getting better but sometimes out of nowhere it will start hurting.

Payton - *Sat down beside me on the couch* What are you two talking about?

Gabi - Oh nothing.

Joanne - Have you kids eaten anything lately?

Payton - No ma'am but i'm kinda hungry though.

Joanne - Chick-fi-a anyone?

Gabi - Yes that would be great.

Payton - Okay Gabi and I can go get it just text me what you guys want.

Payton and I got in his car and he put his hand on my thigh while he drove. I tried to move his hand but he kept putting it back.

Payton- Gabi stop.

Gabi - Payton no.

Payton - Gabi this, *He pointed to my thigh* is mine.

We made it to Chick-fil-a and Payton drove through the drive through. We got the food and him and I ate and put the rest of the food in the back seat.

@ payton

Liked by, joshrichardsofficial, nessabarrett, madimonroe and others

payton: We got chick-fil-a! 😙

Comments
fanacct: Just date already!
->hateracct: Ew no payton can do way better than her.

madimonroe: I miss you guys🥺
->gabriellarichards: We miss you more.

nessabarrett: I miss our chick-fil-a runs.
->payton: Gabi and I do too.

Load more comments

After Payton posted on instagram he started driving again and put his hand on my thigh, again.

We made it back to the house and sat on the couch. Joanne and Faith were sitting on the other couch while they ate their food. I stretched out and laid my head in Payton's lap. He ran his fingers through my hair and I drifted off to sleep.

887 Words