38

After I put Abby down in the playpen with Austin and then I walked up to my room to find Jaden. He was sitting on my bed on his phone, likewise. I walked over to the other side of my bed and laid down beside Jaden.

Gabi- My mom said we can get the Airbnb for the party.

Jaden- Okay I'll get one and then send everyone the address.

Gabi- Okay, I'll got invite some other people outside of the group and let Josh know.

Jaden- Okay can I have a hug first?

Gabi- Yes.

I gave Jaden a hug and he kissed my forehead before he let go. I smiled and then got up and walked to Josh's room. I opened the door and saw Nessa on top of Josh with her shirt off and I quickly covered my eyes.

Josh- Gabi what do you want?

Gabi- I was just coming to let you know that Mom okayed on the Airbnb.

Josh- Okay can you leave now?

Gabi- Gladly.

I closed the door behind me after I walked out. Then I walked back to my room and laid back down beside Jaden.

Gabriella Richards 👑Hey, I'm having a party tonight but it's at an Airbnb

Hey, I'm having a party tonight but it's at an Airbnb. Do you want to come?

Vincent Hacker 🦖
Sure, just let me know when and where and I'll be there.

Gabriella Richards 👑
Okay, the address is 9401 Fourth Street, San Diego. There's the address the party is at 7:30. I'll see you later.

Vincent Hacker 🦖
Okay, I'll see you there.

[Time Skip to 7:30 pm]

^my dress^ The party was all set up and people were staring to get here

^my dress^
The party was all set up and people were staring to get here. I saw Bryce and Vincent talking so I walked over to them.

Gabi- Hey guys.