20

*Paytons POV*
I woke up and Gabi wasn't in my arms anymore and she was facing away from me still asleep. There was a red spot on the sheets and I knew what was happening.

Payton - Liv, Will, can you guys go to Josh's room for a few minutes? Gabi and I will meet you guys in there.

Olivia - What why she's not even awake yet?

Payton - Just go please.

Olivia and William got up off of the air mattress and went to Josh room. I got up and walked to the bathroom and ran a warm bath. I then walked to the kitchen to get some chocolate and went back to my room. I went to the closet and grabbed on of my hoodies and a pair of sweatpants and put them with the chocolate on Gabi's nightstand.

Payton - Gabi... wake up. *I shook her lightly*

Gabi opened her eyes and looked at me as she rubbed them.

Gabi - What's wrong?

Payton - Look over at the sheet.

Gabi - Oh my gxd! This is so embarras-.

Payton - No baby it's okay. I ran you a warm bath and I got you a pair of sweatpants and one of my hoodies.

Gabi - Awe thank you babes, I'm gonna go get in the bath now.

Payton - Okay baby, imma go clean up the sheets and I will be in Josh's room.

I helped Gabi to the bathroom and then walked back to our room and shut the door behind me. I walked back over to the bed and took the sheets off and took them to the laundry room and washed them. Josh called me up to his room so I went up there and sat on his couch while I waited on Gabi.

*Gabis POV*
I woke up to someone shaking me lightly, I looked up and it was Payton. I rubbed my eyes and looked around to see that Olivia and William were no longer in the room.

Gabi - What's wrong?

Payton - Look over at the sheet.

Gabi - Oh my gxd! That's so embarras-.

Payton - No baby it's okay. I ran you a warm bath and got you a pair of sweatpants and one of my hoodies.

Gabi - Awe, thank you babes, imma go get in the bath now.

Payton - Okay baby. Imma go clean up the sheets and I'll be in Josh's room.

Payton helped me to the bathroom and then walked out after and closed the door behind him. I got in the tub and propped my leg up out of the water. I took out my phone and went through my pictures and came across a picture I wanted to post on instagram.

@ gabriellarichards

Liked by, payton, nessabarrett, jxdenhossler and others

gabriellarichards: My babies 🥰🌷
@ payton