12

*Gabi's POV*
I just woke up and I have a pounding headache which is normal. I don't where I am at but I see Jaden, Josh, and my mom.

Gabi - Jaden where am I?

Jaden - Oh my gxd, baby how are you feeling?

Gabi - I have a headache and my leg is sore, what is going on?

Jaden - We were in a car accident and you got the worst of it.

G/M - Gabi! your awake.

Gabi - Yes ma'am but I have a headache so try to not be so loud please.

Jaden - I'm just glad that your awake.

Gabi - How long was I out?

Josh - About four hours.

Doctor - I need to take Gabi to do an MRI because the is some head pressure on the X-rays.

The doctor took my bed and took me to the MRI room. I got the MRI done and the nurse took me back to the room. Jaden laid down in the bed with me and we watched a movie.

@ briellar7

(Tap right)

Gabi - Jaden,

Gabi - Jaden,

Jaden - Yes Gabi?

Gabi - Thank you for staying with me.

Jaden - Of course, I wouldn't want to be any where else.

Gabi - Josh can you get me some juice please?

Josh - Yeah of course i'll be back in a minute.

G/M - Payton just texted me and he wants to come see you.

Gabi - Okay he can come tomorrow i'm getting tired.

G/M - Okay you need to get some rest anyways so i'll let him know that he can come tomorrow.

Jaden - Okay I can stay here with Gabi if you and Josh want to leave.

G/M - Okay thank you Jaden.

Josh - Gabi here is your juice.

Gabi - Thank you bubba.

G/M - Josh you and I are going back to Madi's house so I can drop you off and I am going back to the house.

Josh and my mom left and Jaden turned on another movie. In the middle of the second movie the doctor came in.

Doctor - Okay so I was looking back to your MRI and it looks like there is chronic migraine pressure on the left side of your brain. We are going to have to do emergency surgery.

It is now 6 hours later so it is approximately 2:45 am. I just woke up because I am in recovery from my surgery. Jaden was back in the bed with me and his head was on my chest.

Jaden - Gabi are you awake?

Gabi - Yes but I still don't feel good.

Jaden - I'm sorry baby girl, everything is going to get better I promise.

Gabi - You promise?

Jaden - Yes I promise. Do you want to watch a disney movie now?

Gabi - Yes please.

Jaden turned on Tangled because that is my favorite disney movie. Jaden fell asleep about 30 minutes into the movie and I got tired and soon fell asleep too.

485 Words