37

I woke up to the sound of a baby crying, so I went to my room to check on them. Abby was standing on up in the playpen crying so I picked her up. I started to lightly bounce her to calm her down. Then the door opened and Jaden walked in.

Jaden- Is she okay?

Gabi- Yeah I think so. I'm just trying to get her to calm down.

Jaden- Here let me see her. *he grabbed her* Hey, shh. It's okay. Shh, shh. *Abby stopped crying* See look, all better now.

Gabi- Wow. That was great, your going to be a great dad some day.

Jaden- And your going to be a great mom one day.

Gabi- Awe, thank you Jay.

Jaden- Of course.

Gabi- Well anyways it's like 8:30, so I'm going to go feed Abby. If Austin wakes up can you bring him downstairs please?

Jaden- Yes ma'am I can.

I took Abby downstairs to feed her and she started crying again. After a few minutes I got her to calm down. It was quite easy actually. A few minutes later Jaden came down with Austin and we feed both of them.

Gabi- My mom should be down any minute now to take the babies.

Jaden- Okay, what do you want to do in the meantime?

Gabi- We can watch our show if you want.

Jaden- Okay I'll go turn the show on and then come back to help you clean up.

Jaden walked off to the living room and turned on the tv. After he turned on the show he paused it and came back into the kitchen. We both cleaned up the kitchen and took the babies into the living room with us. After an episode my mom came down and so did Josh. Me, Josh, and Jaden decided that we are going out to eat for breakfast and we are taking Olivia and William with us.

We all went to our rooms to get ready for breakfast. I got some clothes out of my closet and took them to my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and did some light makeup.

^My outfit^ After I was done getting ready it was already 9:30 so I went downstairs

^My outfit^
After I was done getting ready it was already 9:30 so I went downstairs. Everyone was already downstairs except for Olivia. Once Olivia came downstairs we all got in the car and went to the restaurant that Josh picked out.

After about 20 minutes we made it to the restaurant. It was a nice little restaurant, a family owned restaurant. We were all seated in a booth and I sat by Jaden and Nessa on one side and Josh, Olivia, and William sat on the other side.