11

@ jxdenhossler

Liked by: nessabarrett, madimonre gabriellarichards and others

jxdenhossler: Cuddles for days 👑

Comments are disabled

Jaden - I want some ice cream, do you want to go ask if anyone wants any?

Gabi - Yeah we can.

We walked to everyone's room and asked if they wanted anything. Everyone told us what they wanted and Jaden and I went to the store.

Jaden and I were jamming out to music on the way to the store and the last thing I remember was flashing lights and sirens.

*Jadens POV*
Gabi and I were on they way to the store to get ice cream. A car hit the passenger side of the car head on and Gabi is now on the way to the hospital.

Josh 🤖 Outgoing Call
Josh
Jaden

Hey I have some bad news and I need you and anyone else to come to the hospital.
What the fuck! Why?
We were on the way to the store and a car pulled out and hit the passenger side of the car head on. I called an ambulance and she is being rushed to the hospital.
Okay me Payton and Nessa will be there in a few minutes. Don't leave her please.
I won't I promise.
Ok i'll see you when I get there.
Alright bye.
Call ended

The ambulance made it to the hospital and Gabi is now in ICU. I texted Josh and told him where Gabi was and to come to that room.

Josh - What the hell were you thinking.

Jaden - Josh I wasn't speeding, there wasn't a car around because it came out of nowhere.

Josh - Okay that's understandable but you just have to be more careful. Have you heard anything from the doctor?

Jaden - No not yet all they did was bring her back here.

Payton - *Ran in the room* Where is she? Is she okay?

Nessa - Payton calm down she is right here and she is okay.

Doctor - Okay who here is in Gabi's family?

Josh - I am.

Doctor - Okay so Gabi has two broken ribs, her left foot is broken, and her right shin is fractured.

Nessa - Damn Jaden what happened to you?