Chapter 24: The Escape (part: 2)!

~Marium's POV~

I opened my eyes slowly. Seung Hyung was breathing heavily. He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks baby." I smiled back and looked at the guard. He was lying on his own blood lake.. I killed him.

I let a scream and threw the gun away. "I killed him..." I whispered and fell on my knees not breaking the eye contact with the dead man.

Seung Hyun ran to me and hugged me tightly. "Baby you had to. He was about to kill me.." "But I killed him.. I am killer.. " He brought me even closer to him. "Shhh~" he whispered in my ear and caressed my back. "You saved me sweety, you aren't a bad person. You protected me. I would do the same, If I were you.."

I nodded my head. "Please can we leave?" I asked and he nodded. He helped me stand up and we started walking to the exit again. As we walked up some stairs, we saw that the door was wide opened. This was our chance.

We started running away from the house. A bang was sounded and I felt something behind me falling down. I turned around to find Seung Hyun lying on the ground holding his arm in pain.

"Seung Hyun!" I yelled. "Im.. ok.." He said slowly and smiled at me. I helped me stand up and we continued running. "You'll never leave!" I heard a familiar voice shouting. It's Yang!

A second bang was heard. Seung Hyun screamed and fell down. This time he was shot on his right leg. "Marium run!" He told me as I sat next to him trying to help him.

"I'm not leaving you behind baby!" "Leave!" "No!" I shouted. "You two lost this time I'll kill you both!" Pause. "Seung Hyun you go first!" Yang yelled at us and laughed sarcastically.

"BAE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!" "NO!" I was crying.. I couldn't let my baby here die. I looked behind us Yang was walking toward us with some others.

I started pulling Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun pushed me away. "I said GO!" He screamed. "And I said NO!" I couldn't hold my tears. I was crying more and more. I hugged him and whispered. "I prefer to die here with you. If I survive and you don't, I will feel responsible for. Understand? I'm NOT leaving you!" Seung Hyun's eyes were teary. "I love you, Marium! Never forget that!"

I pulled him up. He wrapped his hand around my neck. We were running again. Yang was getting closer. We needed a new plan. And suddenly it hit me. There were some trees on our left. I started pulling him there. "Smart girl." Seung Hyun complimented me and I blushed. "You're so cute, when you're blushing baby." "Stop complimenting me boy! We have to leave now."

"No! Can't I tell to my girl how smart, beautiful, sweet and.." "Shh!!" I said and looked down. I felt my cheeks turning to red again. "Hehehe" He smirked at me. He knows that he has a huge affection on me.  "I want to hit you jerkass!" I said playfully. "You wouldn't hit me! I'm already hurt :/" he said using his puppy eyes.

I kissed his cheek and smiled. We were in the "tree area" now. I couldn't see them. They might lost us. I hope we aren't lost too :0

~*~

We were walking for about an hour. Where are we? "Marium.. I'm tired.." Seung Hyun murmured. "Stay strong big boy. We have to find an exit." "We're in the middle of nowhere! Jeez you're not that smart kkkkk." He teased.

"Hey! Don't blame me!" I said. I was getting angry. "I'm kidding sweety clam down." I let him sat down to get some rest. He placed his back on a tree. Then he cut a piece of his shirt and tied his shot foot and with another piece his hand.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I asked as I sat next to him. "like hell, but I'll be fine." He faked a smile and closed his eyes. I placed my head on his shoulder and put my hands around him. "What will we do after going  back home?" I asked him.

"I will marry you." He said seriously. "I am serious Seung Hyun." "So do I." "What? y-you want t-to m-marry me?" "Relax beauty, I am still planning it." "You serious?" "Yes I would like to marry you one day.. I don't know it's just.. you make me feel special.. I'm happy being around you and my heart skips every time I see you.. like I'm a teenage girl."

"That's the sweetest thing you have ever told me Hyunie!!" I said happily, I hugged him tightly and kissed him. "You're my prince!" I couldn't hide that huge smile on my face.

"I just want you to know how important you are in my life!" He said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and before I knew I had fallen asleep.

~*~

I opened my eyes slowly. I was.. moving? I look around I was on Seung Hyun's back. "Hyunie?" "Yes my princess?" oh shit did he just call me his princess? "Yes, I did." Did I said that out loud? "Yes, you did." bull shit.. "I must stop saying out loud what I think.. anyway where are we going?"

"You fell asleep and I decided to carry you." "But you got hurt!" "I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I am."

~*~

We have been walking for hours. "LOOK!!" I screamed as I saw the roadway. "Finally!! I missed seing humans!" "I wasn't enough for you bae?" I aked him like I was jealous. "Is my girl jealous?" He asked with a smirk. "Should I?" "Of course not! You are my princess Marium!" I smiled like an idiot. Love hit me -.-"

"There is a bus!" "Stop it!" I shouted out loud. He stopped it and we got in. As we sat on our sheets, I noticed that people were looking at us. "He looks like T.O.P!" I heard a girl whisper. "Who is she?" "That bitch holds his hand!" I was getting extremely mad. "Ignore them sweety. They are jealous." He whispered in my ear and hugged me. " I am thinking of writing on your forehead 'Marium's property' kkkk" We both started laughing out loud.

He kissed my cheek and whispered "Your giggle is just a turn on you know." I blushed. He has never told to me like that. I like it kekeke "And your blush makes you so beautiful!!" I blushed even more. "ouch!" He said as I punched playfully his hand. Oh shit this is his shooten hand. "Ohh oppa I'm so sorry!!" "It's ok." "I know you're lying.." "I'm ok!" He hugged me again and I put my head between his neck and shoulder. "I love you.."  I  had murmurdI fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

HEEEYYYY!!! GUESS WHO'S BAAAACK!!! 

I'm sorry for not updating for so long.. :/  I was really busy and tired :( but I'm back!! I hope I will update soon :)

did you liked this chapter??? let me know your thoughts!!! ^.^

press that small star and light it up!!!! ;D

Vote!!! Comment!!! Follow!!! Share!!!

LOVE YA ALL! ~~~~

-Matina_loves_bigbang