Chapter 15: Needing Answers (Part: 2)

Long Time No Update, Long Time No Update~~ Hehehe

Enjoy~~ =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marium's POV~

I ran to my bedroom. I found Seung Hyun on the floor. "Jeez!" I tried to pull him, but I couldn't. "Stand up!" "Mm let me sleep.." He cuddled on my feet and continue sleeping.

Aww he is so CUTE! He's like a puppy. "Please stand up Hyun!" "Nah!" "if you stand up, I'll buy you ice-cream." "Ice-Cream!!" He stood up immediately and jumped in my bed. I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly he pulled me in bed. "Seung Hyun!" I yelled at him. He didn't answer he just got me in his arms and smiled at me. 'You have a wonderful smile~' I thought. "Thank you." Damn I said loudly what I thought.. I blushed at my fail.

"You're so cute when you're blushing." I blushed even more. I looked down unable to think wthat to say. He pulled my small body closer to his. My head rested on his chest. "I missed you." I murmured. "So do I." He whispered as he caressed my hair.

"Why?" "Excuse me?" "Why you were so cold? Why you pretended you don't know me?" He was about to talk when I said. "Never mind I don't want to listen your lies." I stood up and got out of the room. He didn't even try to stop me... Damn!

I fell on my knees and started sobbing. The door opened. Two arms lifted me up and carried me in the bedroom. I opened my eyes to see Seung Hyun looking at me. "Why are you looking at me?" "Why are you crying?" "You didn't answer m-" He interrupted me by putting his finger on my lips. "Just answer me Marium."

"I.. You broke my heart!! And now you're asking why am I crying? I love you and you jerk used me!!" I screamed. "I didn't use you! Let me explain!" He yelled. "Fine I'm listening you."

"Well to start with I'm T.O.P and I'm the main rapper in BIGBANG, a South Korean boyband." "Why you told me you're not T.O.P?" "When you're famous, you can't trust anyone. I wanted to be sure that you won't like me, because of my fame, but for who I really am."

I look around trying to think if I could trust him or not. "Please trust me I like you. I wasn't allowed to be with you. You would be feedback for the journalists and a reason for loosing my population."

"So you care more about loosing your fame than me?" I was so disappointed. "No, I like you. I really like you. In fact I think I love you.." "Liar! And that bitch you were kissing yesterday?" "I was drunk and I did it, because I-" "Because?" "I was stupid, but I met a girl and after taking with her I understand how much I like you."

"The girl you met was I.." "You were that.. girl??" I nodded. He looked away just to hide his tears. He bit his lower lip. "I.. Marium I'm so sorry. Please give me a chance to improve you That I Like you.."

Should I? Should I trust him? I believe him but.. "No, I have a boyfriend, who loves me." I want him to feel what I felt. I will see if he really loves me or not. "What? When? Who?" He was shocked. He held his tears. His pale face made my heart broke. What did I do??

He stood up and grabbed my pillow and threw it away. "Stupid!!" He screamed as he did. "You lost her." He fell on his knees and started crying. I wasn't expecting that! I ran next to him and held him tightly in my arms.

"Tell me who is he." He whispered. "Seung Woo, your twin brother." His eyes widen. He shook his head and got up. "I want to stay alone." I nodded and went out. He locked the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seung Hyun's POV~

No!! That Isn't Right!! I threw another pillow away. "Fuck My Life!!" I screamed. "Who cares if you're a rapper? You don't even can be loved!!" I shouted to myself. I wiped my tears away and sat on Marium's bed. I saw a photo of Marium on her desk I stood up and got it in my hands.

Her nice long straight black hair, her big hazel brown eyes and her wonderful full lips. Why can't I have a girlfriend? When I got in YG I knew that I have my personal life safe, but I want to be Marium's boyfriend!

Now she's with my twin bro.. a new tear fell on my left cheek. 'Be brave Seung Hyun.' I told myself.

I went to the living room. Marium was in Seung Woo's hug. When he saw me he pulled Marium closer to him. "Are you feeling better?" Marium asked me. I saw worry in her eyes. She still cares about me.. "Yeah, I have to leave." Without a second thought I left them there staring curious at me.

As I stood by the door I looked back for one more time. 'This the last time I will see you..' I said myself. "Wait!" Tina said. "Yes?" "We're coming tomorrow at your place, remember?"

Oh! I have forgotten that. Guys invited Marium and Tina for a dinner tomorrow.. I hope she won't bring Seung Woo with them. "Can Seung Woo come too?" Marium asked me. "N- of course he can." I fake smiled. "Good see you tomorrow bro." Seung Woo said.

Marium doesn't like him. I can't see it in her eyes.. She tries to make me jealous? ha she has to try hard.

"K.. bye~" I looked straight in Marium's eyes if you want war you'll have it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hey lovelies!!! *0*

Happy News!!!!:

WINNER FINALLY DEBUTED!!! YEAH!!!~~ I'M SO HAPPY!!! :) (For those, who don't know Winner is YG's new boyband )

Buy to the story XD I messed up this chapter -_- Sorry!!!

Here are my questions for you!!:

What will Seung Hyun do?

Will they find love??

Why Marium just let the past go and be with Seung Hyun?

Wait until my next updateee!!!

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!! and if you want Follow!!!

-Matina_loves_bigbang