Chapter 9: Seung Hyun isn't Seung Hyun?

This chapter has got a small small mature scene. If you're under 13 don't read it. You have been warned.

Enjoy~ ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

Seung Hyun was unstoppable anymore until his mobile phone starting ringing. He groaned. "You're lucky for now sweety.." He whispered me. I saw him leaving naked out of the room. He's body was macular.

"What? Yang is arrested?" Seung Hyun yelled. "I told him we should have killed that son of a bitch!" He was so angry now that I was afraid of loosing my life.. "Aish! What am I gonna do now? if they find out.." Find out what?

He hanged up and got angrily in the room. "I have a crew of useless men." He said angrily. I nodded. He came and hugged me. "We won't do anything today.. I'm already sleepy."

Thanks God! "Ok, but I can't sleep with my hands tied up.." "I can't cut your ropes sweety." "Please I want to hug you back." He smiled. "Ok then." He took his knife and cut my ropes. I hugged him. I wasn't feeling save in his arms... but at least I could sleep more comfortable now.

~*~

He was sleeping like a baby.. I took that as an advance and stood up without waking him. I looked for his phone. I dialed Tina's number phone.

"Yeah?"

"Tina! It's me, Marium.."

"Where are you??" She sounded so worried and hopeless.

"Seung Hyun has got me.. I don't know where we are but I can see the sea from the window."

"Seung Hyun? Is he there?"

"Yeah, he is sleeping. I must close now.."

"Be careful!"

"I must hang up! Bye!"

I deleted my call and went back to the bedroom. FUCK! He wasn't here. I felt two hands grabbing my neck furiously. "Where were you?" He asked angrily. "I was thirsty.." "Oh really?" I nodded.

He threw me on the bed. He came over me and slapped me so hard again and again that I wasn't feeling my head. "Did you call anybody?" He asked me. I shook my head. He slapped me again. "Liar!" He yelled.

"I called my friend." "What did you tell her?" "That you have got me in a house near the sea.." He smirked. "Well that is good for me." Is he crazy? Now Tina knows who he is and policemen can arrest him..

"Why?" I asked him. "I won't tell you.. Now.. you were a bad girl and you have to be punished." He licked his lower lip. "No no no please.." I begged him. "Shh~" He whispered. "I always take what I want." He completed his phase.

He caressed my body. "I want so bad." He whispered in my ear. I bit my lower lip. "You're so cute when you're nervous.." He said as he kissed my neck. "I can't hold myself.." He said as he licked my earlobe. A small moan escaped my lips.

"I knew you want me. Moan again for me baby." He bit my neck hard and I screamed in pain. He settled himself in front of my entrance."Please DON'T~" I yelled as he pushed his manhood hard inside me. I screamed in pain. "No screams." He yelled.

~*~

After a bit I couldn't shook my feet. I wasn't feeling my body at all. I was so freakin tired. "Tired huh?" He smirked. "I hate you." I said tiredly. "Come on don't tell me you didn't enjoy it." I tried to close my feet, bit I couldn't.

I couldn't do anything. "Want some help?" He smirked again. I ignored him and tried again. I achieved to cover my naked body and close my eyes.

"Goodnight!"He said happily. That monster enjoyed my body.. I held my tears. 'Dont cry! You're brave!' I said to myself. I want a revenge. I'll be sure that you will spend the rest of your life in jail..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tina's POV~

As long as Marium hanged up I called Hong.

"What is it?" I heard his sleepy voice asking me.

"Seung Hyun has got Marium!" I yelled.

"What??"

"Yeah! Marium called me from his phone!"

"Ok, I'll come to your house now."

"Ok."

I hanged up. I still couldn't believe that one of my favorite idols is my best friend's kidnapper.. I remember when we talked yesterday. He talked about her with love..

'I think I love her Tina.. Sounds stupid but I am crazy about her. I want her to be my girlfriend. Both Marium and I suffered from our ex. I want us to live happily.' He told me.

Why? Why you did that Seung Hyun? Why??

"Baby open up!" Hong said. I opened quickly and hugged him. "What Marium told you?" "She said that Seung Hyun has got her and she's near the sea." He nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hong's POV~

I called my team.

"What is wrong?" Young asked.

"Do you like concerts?"

"Excuse me? What do you mean?"

"We're going to arrest Seung Hyun. He's Marium's kidnapper."

"Yes, sir."

After 10 mins we were at the stadium in which Bigbang was holding A BigShow. We got in. We pushed away some fans until we got near the stage. "What you think you're doing?" YG yelled-asked me.

"I'll arrest Seung Hyun." I said. I got up on stage and grabbed Seung Hyun. "What the??" He asked. "You're under arrest." "Are you crazy?" Gd yelled.

"Let T.O.P go! He did nothing bad!" Seungri yelled. Fans was yelling at me. I pulled him off stage. "Could you tell me what have I done?" He asked me.

"You kidnapped Marium." "You're crazy! I love her!" "Seung Hyun.. is that true? you kidnapped a girl?" Daesung asked. "No! I did nothing!"

~*~

I was sitting right in front of him.

"Where is she?" "I don't know.." "Where Is She?" I asked a bit angrily. "I'm not her kidnapper! Believe me." "I have evidences."

"Show me." I brought Tina in the room. "Sweety tell him what you know." Tina took a big breath and said. "She called me about an hour ago.. she told that you are her kidnapper.." "Thanks Tina." She got outside.

"What? That's ridiculous.. I haven't kidnapped her!" "So why Marium told Tina that You are her kidnapper ? huh?" I asked him angrily. "I don't know!" I threw my chair right next to his head. "What the fuck? You could have killed me stupid!"

"Tell me the truth before I punch you!" "I didn't kidnap her!!" He yelled. "She was so beautiful when you saw her to the airport, you asked her for a date and she denied so you kidnap her." "That's crazy! I love her and she loves me back!"

"Oh really?" "Yeah! The true kidnapper is still free!" I got out and shut the door behind me. "Why you keep him?" Yg asked me. "He kidnapped a girl and he denies it!"

"How do you know that he's the kidnapper??" "The victim called her friend and told that Seung Hyun has got her an hour ago." "Seung Hyun was at the concert all the time."

What the.. he's right. If Seung Hyun was at the concert who is the kidnapper?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hey Lovelies!!! ^0^

So this is chapter 9!! Like it??

I didn't put too dirty things in the mature scene keke

What about The Kidnapper?? :0 He looks like Seung Hyun, but he's not Seung Hyun?? is that possible? 0.0

Tell me your thoughts!!! ^-^

Please Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

Loveee Youuu All!!! *3* ^3^

-Matina_loves_bigbang