Chapter 20: The Revenge! (Part:2)

~Marium's POV~

"I want a revenge." Yang said as he came a bit closer to us. "What do you mean?" Seung Hyun asked him. "You will learn soon. We will talk again tomorrow.." He turned around and walked out of the room.

After he had locked the door, I took a big breath and look around. We are in an empty grey dusty room.

"He will kill us." Seung Hyun murmured. I grabbed his hand and rubbed it. "Have faith Seung Hyun.." I whispered him. He smiled a bit and held me closer to him. "What ever happens.. I won't let them hurt you.." I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I know Seung Hyunie I know.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hong's POV~

I was sitting on my bed just staring around my room. It is a usual bedroom. Dark coloured furniture, but bright colored walls.

'Does Tina miss me?' I talked to myself. 'Of course she doesn't.. She has got a new lover.. SeungRi..' A voice in my head told me. 'But.. I'm thinking of her.. even if I hate her for being so selfish.. I still love her..'

I heard my cell phone ringing. Who is it? Can't anybody rest for a bit? it was Young.. maybe a new case is up.

-Hong speaking.

-Hey, it's me Young.

-Yeah, I know.. It's anything wrong?

-Actually..

-Talk Young.. I am already having a hard time. Don't make my day worse.

-Sorry, but a man called us. He said that he heard shouts from the apartment next to his..

-And?

-Guess who's leaving next door.

-Yang?

-Guess again.

-TINA?

-Yep..

-Oh crap!

-We went to the apartment. We found Tina tied on a chair in the living room. Marium wasn't in the apartment.

-TINA WAS TIED? Oh God.. At least both of them are fine. Was it a robbery?

-In fact Yang attached them. He took Marium..

-What? Are you serious?

-Yeah Tina says that Yang has both of Marium and Seung Hyun..

-Oh damn it.. I grabbed my hair. Yang.. that evil bastard!

-You have to come to the police office Hong. We have a lot of work to do..

-Ok, I'm coming..

I said as I hanged up. Damn damn damn! Pff.. I stood up and changed into my office's uniform. I went into my bathroom and looked into the mirror. "Ok Hong.. If you arrested Yang once, you can do it again." I took a big breath and went to the police office.

~*~

As I got in my office, I saw Young walking around while thinking of something. "Hey, Young! What's bothering you man?" "I'm a looser sir.." "How many times have I told to not call me sir? I'm only 28!" Young smiled a bit and nodded. "So what did you do?" 

"When Yang escaped, I was here.. and.. I was such a coward.. I hid myself in the rest room.. I was afraid of been killed. I'm so sorry.." "What?" So he was here and did nothing to stop Yang? Oh boy! "Look Young you should have stopped him, but.. Anyway have you found any clues for our case?" "Nothing yet.." I nodded and went in my office.