Chapter 29: Am I Forgiven?

Hoy! Long time no see right? Sorry for this guys! I have been tired, stressed and lazy :/ I will try to update more soon. Thanks for still supporting this story ^-^

Also I would like to say that no one can copy this book or copy my ideas without my permission. I recently found a story using one of my characters Seung Woo. The person writing that story says that he/she created Seung Woo as Seung Hyun's twin brother...

Please it's so annoying that! You copy the others hard work and use it as if it is yours?

Anyway hope you like this chapter

Enjoy~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

I woke up early in the morning. In fact I didn't sleep at all. I saw Seung Hyun and his new girlfriend in my dream. He was hugging and kissing her, telling her sweet words.

He suddenly saw me and started laughing. He yelled at me. He told me I was stupid. That I believed him. That he was. A good actor and nothing more.

I was crying in my sleep. Tina heard me. She hugged me and told me that if he ever come here she'll punch him. I slept in her hug. When I woke up she was awaken. "Did you sleep?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I wanted to make sure that you're gonna sleep. You needed it."

I hugged. "You're the best!" I whispered as I kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry for yesterday I don't know why I was supporting him." She apologised. "It's fine." I said.

"Who wants omelet?" She screamed/asked while heading to the kitchen. "Meeee!!!" I screamed back. "Good! Cause I'm gonna make the best omelet for my best friend." She sang.

"Cool!" I headed to the toilet. I brushed my teeth and hair. I won't let him make me sad anymore!

The door bell rang. "I got it!" I said and opened the door. It was Seung Woo. "Seung Woo!" I screamed and hugged him. "Guess who forgot to tell me she was leaving." He said sarcastically as he entered into out flat with me in his hands.

"Oopsie! I'm sorry boy." Seung Woo was like a best friend to me anymore. "Okie since I'm the best, sweetest, hottest, strongest, more handsome, beautiful and smart guy you know I will forgive you." He said and we laughed.

He is here for only some minutes and I already feel better. "How did you know our address?" I asked him. "I was spying you. Just Kidding. Hong told me." "aha!" "Omelet is ready to be eaten." "It's mine!" Seung Woo yelled as he ran toward the kitchen.

"Hey! That's my breakfast!" I screamed and ran after him. "You are too late baby!" He said. "Oh come on I'm hungry as f*ck!" "Too bad." He stucked his tongue out.

"You little bastar- I mean beautiful guy :D" I said as he looked at me with his deadly stare. We started laughing.

"Haha come on there is enough omelet for all of us." Tina said as she placed two delicious dishes full with omelet. "Yum yum yum!" I said as I tasted it. "Tina can you be my personal cook?" Seung Woo said.

"I'm not that good. Now eat!" She said as she attached her omelet. "Seung Hyun called me yesterday." Seung Woo said making my mood from extra happy to crappy..

"We broke up." I said. "Why? He said something about a misunderstanding and I don't really know what he was saying." "He was spotted dating another girl." Tina said. "What? when? How?" "It was all over the internet and TV." I said.

"Really? Well I met a girl... And .. You know... I was busy.." He said. "Gross! You had sex with a girl you just met?" I asked. "No! You little pervy! I was.. T-thinking of her.." He murmured.

"Awww Seung Woo has a crush!!" I said happily clapping my hands. "Tell us about her!" Tina said. "She's.. cute and beautiful.. And so kind and cheerful!" "Aww." Tina murmured.

"What's her name?" I asked. "Lee Hi." "Wait.. Isn't she Seung Hyun's crazy fan?" I asked. "Oh my I think she is.." Tina said. "Seung Hyun's what?" Seung Woo asked. "Hi is crazy about Seung Hyun!" Seung Woo seemed to be a bit a annoyed.

"What she likes my brother? I thought she likes me.." He said holding back his tears. "No I mean now she likes you." I said quickly. "Really??" He said excited. "I guess so."

"Woohoo!!" He screamed. "So you are all happy and I'm the loner." I murmured. In fact I was right Tina has got Hong, Seung Woo has Lee Hi and I have no one..

"No you have us. You don't need a boy to be happy you know!" Tina said and winked me. I smiled at her. "Tina is right Marium. As soon as you have got us, you will be fine." Seung Woo said and hugged me.

"Thanks guys.. Means a lot to me, but it is like I am half myself without him.." Tina nodded and brought me my laptop. "Tina? Why did you bring me my laptop here?" "Call him on Skype." "Why should I? After all he has done I don't want to talk to him.."
"You will right now!" I obeyed and switch on my laptop." On my Skype account I found a lot of messages sent from him and millions of missed calls. I started reading his messages:

<< If you watch the news, don't believe anything it's a rumor.>>

<<Baby why don't you reply me?>>

<<Marium?? Are you there?>>

<<Are you mad cause of the rumor? I swear to God I don't even know her.. She was walking near by me. She must be a fan of me. I was just polite and let her take some pictures with me ..>>

<<Don't be mad babe.. I miss you~~>>

<<Today I didn't go to work. I feel ill. I'm lost without you.. I love you. You're my world! Don't believe them.>>

<<I love you don't do this to me..>>

Tears appeared on my eyes. I really want to believe him, but what if he lies? What am I gonna do now? What I am supposed to do?

"Call him!" Seung Woo ordered me. "Is he online?" Tina asked me. "Yup." I said nervously.

"Just do it!" Seung Woo said while clapping his hands. "Okay..." I murmured and called...

His beautiful face appeared on the screen.

"Marium.." He whispered. "Seung Hyun." I tried to be cool. "How have you been?" He asked worryingly. "I have been better."

He seemed to be a bit hurt. "I'm so sorry for everything you are my girl and I hurt you while I am supposed to love and protect you." "Hyun.. I only need to know if the rumor is true or not."

"No! It isn't!" "Good." I simply said. "That means I'm forgiven?" He said excitedly. "Nope!" "Why?" "Because I say so.." "Ok.. What do I have to do then?"

"All you have to do is to keep talking to me. I missed you so much baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovelies!! Don't forget to:

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!

FOLLOW!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! :*

-Matina_loves_bigbang