Chapter 25: I'm faded!

Hey lovelies!!! Guess who's back!!!

First of all I would like to thank you for all of your AWESOME comments!! :D I love reading them!! You guys make my day WONDERFUL!! one of you wrote that my story should be a K-Drama!! Wanna know my reaction after reading it? I was jumping around my room happily, smiling at myself like an idiot!! XD

Secondly I would appreciate if any of you have any ideas for Chapter 26 :) Tell me what would you like to happen in the following chap ;D if you are afraid of sharing publicly your ideas, message me privately :)

Enjoy~~~ ^0^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

We were travelling for over an hour. "Seung Hyunie how far from Seul are we?" I asked him. "Hmm I think that in about 30 minutes we'll be in Seul. "Ok." I murmured. I had slept so many hours. Seung Hyun hadn't slept. He must be tired. "Bae? Hey dont you sleep? You must to get some rest."

"Are you worrying about me?" He asked smirking. "Of course I am worrying! You must be very tired." "I am, but I won't sleep until I'm sure 100% that you're safe." I looked at him. He was holding his eyes open with difficulty.

"I appreciate that Hyunie but I want you to sleep." "But.." "No! Choi Seung Hyun sleep now!" I said. "Damn you remind me my mom! Yes mom! Whatever you say mom!" He said and we started laughing.

"I'm safe please sleep oppa.." "Okay.." He put his head on my lap. "Hmm your booties are very comfortable like a  pillow you know Kkkkk" He said comforting himself more. I started playing with his hair. He let a small groan and I smiled.

"Do you like me petting you Hyunie?" I asked him. I saw a small blush on his cheeks. "Yes, I do." I giggled and kept on playing with his hair until he slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seung Hyun's POV~

I woke up. I looked up at Marium's pretty face. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. I am not talking only about her face or her body, but for her personality too. "Oppa why are you looking at me like this?" She asked as she noticed that I was awoke.

I just kept on studying on her face. "Hey I am talking to you.." She said. "Shh I am busy right now." "oh really?" She asked and raised an eyebrow. "Yes I am." I said and smiled. "And what are you doing at the moment my busy man?"

"What did you call me?" I asked her. I want to hear her calling me her man again! "I called you bu--" "Not this the other on." I interrupted her. She blushed and said "My busy man?"

I sat straight in my seat ,smiled and hugged her. "Saranghae Marium." I whispered in her right ear. "What does that mean?" "It means I love you in Korean!" She kissed me and whispered on my lips "Saranghae too oppa.."

"T.O.P OPPA!!" a girl screamed. She was a cute little girl around 4 to 6 years old. "Hey Beauty!" I said. She blushed a bit. "I knew you were alive. Mommy said you were up in the clouds but I told her she's wrong!" She said shyly.

"You are right." I said and put her on my lap. "What's your name sweety?" Marium asked her. "I am Hee. What's your name?" "I am Marium." "Are you T.O.P's wife?" Marium looked at me and smiled. I really wanna hear her answer.

"No, I am his girlfriend." "Ahh T.O.P will you marry her? She's very beautiful!" Marium looked a bit shocked at the little girl. "maybe I will." "Good! Maybe we can get married on the same day! Marium and you, G-dragon and I" She said happily.

We started laughing hard. "You like Gdragon? You know I can talk to him about you." "Will you do that for me?" She said while clapping her hands. "Of course I will!" "Thank you oppa!" She hugged me.

I caressed her back. "Here you are!" A woman around 34 said. "Mommy T.O.P will help me marry Ji Yongie!" Hee said happily. Marium giggled. "Ahh Hee you are very small. You can't get married yet.." Her mom told her.

"Gdragon will wait until I turn 18, won't he?" He told me. "He will and I will help you find a wonderful dress!" Marium told her. She grabbed Marium with her small hands and said thank you. "Come on Hee. Let's leave T.O.P and Marium alone now." Her mum told her. "okay.. Bye Seung Hyun, bye Marium!" "Bye Hee!" We said at the same time.

"You would be a great father!" Marium told me. "You too ;)" "I would be a great father?" She teased me. "Anio, I mean you would be a great mother." She smiled and  whispered a thank you.

~*~

We were almost to Seul. Damn I dont want to make Marium anxious but my arm and foot hurt like Shit. I am glad no one noticed that I'm shot.

"Bae are you ok?" Woah I love when she calls me bae! "Don't worry I'm fine." "Are you sure? You're too pale." "I am fine.." "Okay.."

Suddenly I felt my head hurting like hell, I was sure that I will fade. "Marium?" "Yes Seung Hyun?" I held her hand. "What ever happens, I want you to know that I love you. You are my world, my breathe, my life."

She smiled. Suddenly all turned black. "Seung Hyun! Seung Hyun! Open your eyes baby! Open your Eyes! Don't dare to leave me! Please! Seung Hyun!" I heard Marium. I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I'm sorry sweetheart...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

We were almost to Seul. I looked at Seung Hyun he looked so pale. Is he ok?

"Bae are you ok?" I asked him. He was thinking. "Don't worry I'm fine." He answered. His voice was weak.  "Are you sure? You're too pale." "I am fine.." "Okay.."

Suddenly I felt his hand on mine. "Marium?" "Yes Seung Hyun?"  "What ever happens, I want you to know that I love you. You are my world, my breathe, my life." Why is he telling me all these? Is he ok?

I smiled. Suddenly His hand fell down. I thought he's teasing me. Then I understood that he faded. "Seung Hyun! Seung Hyun! Open your eyes baby! Open your Eyes! Don't dare to leave me! Please! Seung Hyun!" I started shouting. I shook his body. No reaction. What am I supposed to do now??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Well this is chapter 25!! :D

Do you like it? Please let me know your ideas and thoughts for chap 26!!

Don't forget to Vote!! Comment!! Share!!

Wait until my next update!! :)

Love You all!!! ^0^

-Matina_loves_bigbang