Chapter 2: Talking with Seung Hyun!

~Marium's POV~

"I'm here for three years. We're both kidnapped." He said. "No, you're a liar! She will find me." "You think is that easy? Anyway.." He turned around and got back to his bed. I studied his face. He looks familiar. Where have I seen him before?

Tina's MP3! I'll listen to music. I found it in my pocket. They let me keep it. How cute -.-" I opened it. Oh Shit! Sounds crazy, but Tina has got two MP3s one with kpop and one with other songs she likes guess which of them it's here. The kpop one -_-

Anyway I chose one. It's name is Monster. Sounds good right? A deep voice sounded. Oh I know him it's T.O.P the guy, who died :'/ But then it hit me. That deep voice... That man in the other corner of the room... I must find out.

I stood up and got next to him. "Want anything?" He asked me. "What's your name?" "Seung Hyun." FAIL! "Oh.." "Why you're asking?" "Nothing." "Thats not an answer." "I have my best friend's MP3 and I think your voice is similar with a boy from a group." "You are talking about T.O.P?" "Yeah." "Yes, our voices are similar. A lot of people had told me that." I nodded.

"Do you listen to bigbang?" "Nope." "But you like his voice?" "Umm yes." "Good so you like my voice too." He winked me. I blushed. "Nope! He's a rapper, you're not!" "Whatever. Are you hungry?" I shook my head. "Maybe now you can tell me your name." "Oh.. I'm Marium." "Sounds cute." I blushed. "Thanks." He smiled. CUTEEE!! He's handsome I have to admit that.

"How old are you?" "I'm 24." I replied. "I'm turning to 27 in November." "Cool." He looked out of that window again. "What are you looking at?" "Freedom." "Excuse me?" "You know as I told you I'm here for three years.. I like looking out of that dirty room, looking at Nature.. How every flower is growing up freely." "Oh.. I see."

He must feel so lonely. Three years alone here sounds crazy! Poor Seung Hyun.. And we gonna be alone here forever. I hope Tina will find us. I can't stay here forever.

Suddenly the door opened and interrupted my thoughts. "As I see, Seung Hyun welcomed you. I brought you food." It was that man, who kidnapped me. He put two dishes with food down and left.

Seung Hyun stood up and brought us the dishes. "It's not the best food, but it's eat-able." I laughed at that. "Finally I saw you smiling." I blushed a bit.

I noticed some pieces of paper near his bed. "What's that?" "Umm nothing special just some personal thoughts." "Like a diary?" "Maybe." He looked down shyly. "Oh.. Come on tell me!" "Aish I told you, it's personal."

"Okay. Have you ever tried to escape?" "Nope.""Why not?" "Our kidnappers are aggressive and if I got out there, where should I go? I don't know the place." I nodded.

He's right. We must be in the middle of nowhere. There are only trees, rocks and flowers out there. No humans, no houses nothing.

"Why don't your family tried to find you?" "They tried, but failed." "How do you pass your time here?" "You ask a lot of questions girl! Anyway I stare out of the window, I write some lyrics, I write to my 'diary' and eat. That's all." "Hmm can I read your lyrics?" He blushed a bit. "Maybe another time." "Okay."

"Um I need to go to the toilet." I said. "Oh come with me." I followed him to a wooden old door. He opened it. "Here it is." "Thanks" I went in. Eww.. It's dirty! Anyway.. I did my work and got out quickly. "It smells horribly in there!" "I know."

"Pf I will sleep. I feel so tired." He nodded. "Goodnight." He said. I jumped on my bed and got under a small blanket.

~*~

During the night I heard sb coming in. Then some whispers and then sb grabbed me. "Hey sweety do you want to sleep with company?" I heard sb telling me. "Let me down you sick man!" He slapped my face and pulled me out of the room.

"Let het go!" Seung Hyun yelled. "You're not her protector! Remember what happened to Ann?" Seung Hyun froze. Who's Ann? "Ann was young and foolish." "Yes, but you loved her, didn't you?" "Stop talking about her!" "Why not?" "Just stop! Let Marium go." "What if I say no? I want her to keep me company." Seung Hyun punched him and pulled me away from that man.

"You bastard I told to Yang that we should kill you!" He ran to Seung Hyun. He caught Seung Hyun's neck. Seung Hyun couldn't free himself. Omg he'll kill him! "Stop!" I jumped on his back and hit his head. "Bitch!" He yelled. He ran out of the room and locked the door.

"Are you ok?" He asked. "Yes, what about you?" "I'm used to fighting with him." "Who's Ann?" "No one." "Please I-" "I said no one." I nodded. He looked a bit angry now. I need to learn who that Ann is..

"Go sleep." He said. "Ok.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seung Hyun's POV~

"Ok.." She said. As she went to sleep. Why that stupid man remind me Ann? That's a sad story. I loved her so much. She was a lot of years younger than me, but.. all on her was so perfect.. I loved her. I started crying silently on my bed.

"Hey, are you ok?" Marium asked me. "Yeah." " But you're crying." "Sth got in my eye that's all ok?" She stood up, came next to me and hugged me. Why did she hug me?

"Tina, my best friend says that all we need a hug, when we cry." She said softly. She was right. After her hug I feel better. "Thanks." I whispered. "Do You want to talk about it?" "About what?" "About Ann.." "Umm it's personal." "Come on everything is personal?" "Yeah." Her sad expression made me laugh.

"Hey Don't laugh at me... I just try to be friendly." "Don't copy me~ You know I have never talk to anyone about her. It's difficult.." "Take your time, it's early." I laughed. "You're so stubborn!" "Yes, I am. Well if you tell me, I'll tell too." "Tell me what?" "My ex." "What about him?" "I'll tell you, if you tell me about Ann."

"That's no fair!" "Who said it is?" Ok maybe I could trust her. She seems to be a good girl. "I'll tell you tomorrow." "So do I." She smiled. "Goodnight Seung Hyun." She said as she covered herself under her blanket. "Goodnight~"

~*~

I couldn't sleep. I remembered Ann. How wonderful we passed together in this hell and how painful we ended.. Aish~

Marium is cold. She was shaking a bit. I stood up and put my blanket over hers. She looked at me and smiled. "Thanks." She whispered. I nodded. "Wait.." "What?" "Could you umm Aish forget it." "Come on tell me." "Could you sleep with me? I just afraid of that man coming in again.." I saw her blushing face in the dark. "Ok." I jumped on her bed.

"Goodnight." She whispered. "Goodnight. Sweet dreams." And that's how we slept finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hey lovelies!!! ^0^

Yeah second chapter came sooner than I thought XD Do you like it?

Feel free to comment and share with me your thoughts!! :)

Why Seung Hyun said he's not T.O.P? :0

Is Marium falling in love with Seung Hyun?

Who's Ann?

Until my next update

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

Loveee Youuu All!!! ^3^

-Matina_loves_bigbang