Chapter 8: Wanting To Give An End!

~Marium's POV~

We got in my 'new home'. It was nothing more that a small wooden cottage. "Do you like it?" I nodded. "Good!" We got in the living room. "Sit here." He ordered me as he showed me a chair. I did as I was told. "Let's be sure you won't leave."

Seung Hyun tied me on a chair. He was thinking deeply when he looked at me. "I have a question.." I said. He nodded. "You said you're working with Yang.. You or Yang killed Ann?" He smirked.

"I don't think that you really want to know.." "I want.." "Well I had sex with her. It wasn't nice.. So we killed her." "She was sixteen!" I yelled at him. He slapped me. "Shut up!!" He shouted.

"You think it was right?! She had fallen for you and you killed her!" "Like you.. huh?" "Like me?" "You have fallen for me too." "No more. I don't see anything attractive on you anymore."

He stood up and came so close to me that I could feel his breath on my neck. "I think that I'm still affecting you.." "No.." I said. He is right. But something.. something on him is different.. But what?

"So sweety how will we pass our day?" He smirked. "By watching TV?" He shook his head. "We gonna have some fun.." I shook my head. "Please no.." "Why not? Are you a virgin?" I'm not.. But if I say him yes? Maybe he'll be calmer.. "Yes, I am."

He smirked even more. "You are kidding me.. I know you're not.." "How?" "I know everything about you.. You grew up in London. When you were 16 your family moved to America. You lost your virgin when you were 18.." I was shocked. How does he know all those details?!

"H-How?" "I told I know everything. And now I have to punish you for telling me lies." I shook my body on the chair. The chair fell down. My face hit the floor hard. I screamed in pain.

"Tss you're so hopeless." He cut the ropes. I was free for a bit. Then he lifted me up and carried me into his bedroom. He threw me on the bed. "Let's tie you again." He said calmly.

He grabbed my hands and tied them on the headboard. He started undressing me. "Please stop!" He grabbed my neck. "I told you that you're gonna do whatever I want whenever I want. Understand?" I nodded. Damn him!

He got on top of me. "You don't need all of those cloths right?" He asked me. I didn't answer him. He pulled the red dress up, he stared at my body for a bit and then he kissed my neck.

"Your body attracts me so much.." He whispered with his deep hungrily voice. We were both in our underwears. "Please don't do that.." I said as tears fell on cheeks.

"I want you and I will.." He started sucking my neck. I left a small moan. I hate him, but I still have feeling about him.. I hate myself..

"I knew you want me too baby!" He said. "I-I don't.." I murmured. "Don't denying it." He whispered in my ear. He took off my underwater and my bra.

He sucked my naked body.. "Be a good girl and I'll be good with you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tina's POV~

I was going at the police office. Hong said he has news. As he saw me he hugged me. "Where is Marium?" I asked him worryingly. "Yang sold her." I sobbed. "Please find her!" "I will baby." I nodded.

"I want you to meet sb." "Ok." We got in a room. I couldn't believe to my eyes. "T.O.P?" "Yes, it's me." "T.O.P was with Marium." Hong told me.

"Is she ok?" "Yeah, but Yang sold her.." He had tears on his eyes. Wait.. he likes Marium? "Seung Hyun.. I'll do my best to find her." Hong told him. "My baby!" Ms Choi said as she walked in. "Mommy!" T.O.P stood up and hugged her.

Both of them started crying. "My little baby is back." His mum murmured. "I missed you so much." he whispered. Bigbang's members came. They ran around T.O.P and hugged him. "We missed you hyung!" Daesung yelled. "Me too!"

"T.O.P T.O.P T.O.P IS BAAAAACK!!" Seungri screamed happily. "Thank you Hong." Gd said. "Your welcome." Taeyang jumped on T.O.P's back and yelled. "Hyung! Bigbang is one again!"

I was so happy. I was so close to my idols. They were so happy. I was so proud of Hong. "Baby I'm so proud of you!" I hugged and kissed him. "Yes, but Marium.." "I believe in you.." He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. "You're my all Tina!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hong's POV~

I went in the room Yang was. "So as I see you finally arrested me Hong." He told me. "I know but I'm not here to party my achievement, where is Marium?"

"Ask Seung Hyun.. He knows better than me." "What?" "He bought her.." "Stop playing games.. Tell me, who bought her now." I said angrily. "I had already answered you."

I got out of the room angrily. I found Tina chatting with Seung Hyun. "Did he tell you where is my baby?" Seung Hyun asked me worryingly. He have fallen in love with Marium.

"No.." I didn't tell him that Yang said that he is the one, who bought her. If Yang is right, I must keep an eye on Seung Hyun..

"Are you ok?" Tina asked. "Yes, I am" I smiled her. She nodded. "Hong do you need anything from me? Tonight I have my comeback on stage." He said. "Umm no.. you can leave." He said goodbye and left.

I'll uncover you Seung Hyun..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hey Lovelies!!! ^0^

So this is chapter 8!! Like it?

Tell me your thoughts.. What is hidden behind Marium's kidnap?

Will Hong uncover Seung Hyun?

I'll update an author note later please read it and help me!!

Until my next update Vote!!! Comment!!! and Share!!!

Text me if you want!! :)

Love you all!!! ^3^ :*

-Matina_loves_bigbang