Chapter 28: Heartbroken!

Enjoy~~~ ^0^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

After our plain landed, we headed to our flat. "Home sweet home we are back!" Tina said. "Yup.." I said.

"Oh come on girl." "Look Tina I want to sleep ok?" "okay." I was still sad and nothing could change that. I headed to my bedroom. Nothing had changed. I lay in bed, I hugged Seung Hyun's teddy bear tightly.

"I miss you Hyunie.." I whispered and started caressing it. I looked around. Damn I have to clean it. Dust was everywhere. My desk was full of books. Books from university and others which I like to read in my free time. I love reading books.

I imagined Seung Hyun was here. He was holding me in his arms tightly. My heard was on his chest. He was caressing my back. I closed my eyes.

"Seung Hyun?" "Baby! Where are you?" I opened my eyes I stood up trying to find him. Suddenly Tina came into my bedroom. "Are you okay?" She asked worryingly. "Where is Seung Hyun? He was here a while ago!" "No Marium... He is not here... He is still in South Korea.. Remember?"

I dreamed of him... Damn! "Tina am I crazy?" "No sweety you are not! You just love him too much." She immediately hugged me tightly. "Don't worry I'm here for you." "Thanks Tina." "Do you wanna call him?" "Video call in Skype?" "Yup." She nodded.

I clapped my hands. I video called him. "Baby!" He said enthusiastically. "How are you?" He asked. "I missed you.. but now I'm feeling better." I smiled.

"I missed you too! My life isn't the same without you here." He murmured. I sobbed. A tear fell down my left cheek. "No, baby don't cry!" He looked like he would come through the screen to hug me.

"Okay.." "Look we are having our comeback and.." "And?" I asked nervously. "I am busy." "Oh am I bothering you?" I asked him angrily.

"No, I didn't mean that you're bothering me. I just won't be able to talk with you for a lot of time." "Oh really? And what type of relationship do we have?" "What do you mean? We are a couple... Aren't we?"

"We're not a couple! That is not what a couple does.. You have work and I'm doing nothing but crying all day!" I said angrily. "So what do you suggest? To quit my job maybe? Why? I'm doing everything to make you happy... and that's how you thank me?"

"I'm sorry.. I just.. It's hard. I can't live without you." I murmured and sobbed again. "I'm sorry too baby. I didn't mean to be so rude to you."

"It's okay." I said and smiled at him. "Look I will visit you the sooner I can!" He promised. "Really??" I said hopelessly. He nodded. "I will baby!"

"Thank you oppa." He smiled. "Hyung are you flirting again?" Seungri asked him. "Aish stop teasing Riri." Seung Hyun yelled at him. "Hyung! Are you done? We are having a comeback on July!" GD said.

"Coming." Seung Hyun said and looked back at me again. "You havs to go. They are waiting for you." I said. I didnt want to end this video call. I knew that I will miss him again. "okay. I love you with all my heart. Never forget it!" He said.

"Love ya too." I said and blew him a kiss. He did that too and ended the call. "Damn.." I murmured. "Marium I made dinner." Tina said. "Coming!" I went to the kitchen. "Spaghetti!" She said as she knew that I love Italian food. "Woohoo!" I shouted.

"So how was the the phone call?" She asked. "Good. But he is busy working on their comeback this month." "Woohoo finally!" I had forgotten how addicted to BIGBANG she was. I shook my head. "What? can't I fangirl a bit?" I laughed and she laughed too.

"Tina you're not a teen anymore.. You can be obsessed to boybands." I told her. Ok to be honest I like their music too, but my boyfriend is in that band, I have to support them.

"Oh really should I remind you how crazy you went when Pink released her song named 'try'?" "Hey that's not the same! You know I like Pink since I was 17! Almost 8 years.. I look up to her!" "Yup whatever."

"Whatever." I mimicked her voice. "You have no point and you know it." Tina said. "Why?" "I like BIGBANG since 2005 when YG was thinking of let them debut!" Ok she has a point... "Fine! Can you stop now? I want to eat my spaghetti!" "Okay.." She murmured.

"Did you talk with Hong?" I asked her randomly. "Yeah! My baby misses me." She said. "Aww~" I said. "Isn't it cool that we have found our soul mates?" Tina asked. "You really love him, don't you?" "Yes, I do." "I see." "Last night I was thinking that if he ever tell me 'Tina you're my world, want to be my wife?' Oh My God! I will yes!" She said and I laughed.

"Wouldn't say yes if Seung Hyun wanted to marry you?" She asked. Only then did I understand that I would definitely say yes without thinking of it twice. "Yes... I would say yes!" She smiled and nodded.

Would he ever ask me to be his wife?

~*~

After a couple of months I was rarely talking with him. He was always 'busy'. I was starting getting disappointed... What if he doesn't love me anymore??

"Marium?" Tina asked me pulling me out of my thoughts. "What is it?" "I think that you must see something." I followed her to the living room.

<< The famous singer/actor Choi Seung Hyun, well known as T.O.P was spotted with his probably new girlfriend at the Mall...>>

I went straight to tge toilet and whatever was in my stomach went out. I cleaned myself and started crying.

<<Some fans took pictures the couple and here we are take a look. They are totally in love.>>

I can't believe it. Seeing Seung Hyun with her made me sick. "That's why you were busy??" I screamed and locked myself in my bedroom. "Please Marium open the door." "Leave me alone!"

I didn't want anyone. How could I be so stupid? He never loved like I did. "He said you an email!" "Read it for me."

"It says:

<<Marium baby don't believe that. Somebody trapped me. Those photographs are fake! Please trust me! I love you!

-Seung Hyun>>"

"Liar liar pants on fire!" I screamed on my pillow. "I think you should talk with him." Tina shouted through the door. "No, send him I hate him, I dont want to see him again and that we are done!"

"Are you sure?" "Definitely!" "Okay.." "I did anything wrong! I hate him!" "I still believe you that you must talk with him. Seung Hyun would never do that!" "He just did and now I want to stay alone." "Okay."

Why? Why did he do that to me? I thought he loved me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Data!!!

Hey lovelies!!!

Sorry for the late update, but I didnt have any ideas and I just came up with that today :)

Hope you like it :0

BIGBANG are coming back on July and I'm so excited!!! ^-^

Anyways... This story doesn't have many chapter left until it will be done :/

So don't forget to:

Vote!!!
Comment!!!
Share!!!
Follow!!! (if you want :3)

Stay awesome!! ^O^

I LOVE YA ALL!!! :***

-Matina_loves_bigbang