Chapter 23: The Escape! (Part: 1)

~Marium's POV~

We were both by the door. "What will we do?" I asked worryingly. "Well I have no idea.." He murmured as he was studying the door. "Baby you cant open the door it's locked!" I said. "I know.."

"Then how will we get out?" "Hmm.. aha!" "what?" "Get to the corner!" "Why?" "Just go!" I ran to the corner of the room and waited for him to tell what else to do. He started hitting the door. "Help! Help! She's bleeding! Help! Help!" What the beck? they will understand that we're trying to escape! "Guards! help! help! Please! Help!"

I heard noises from outside. Somebody is coming! as the door was opened Seung Hyun was hidden behind the door. "What's wrong here?" He asked me suspiciously. "Umm I am hurt.." I said trying to come up with a better idea. "I can't see any blood on you! do you think I'm that stupid girl?" oh shit! what should I tell him now? Why Seung Hyun doesn't do something? arrgg!!

"I.. I'm ... look! my arm is um bleeding." He started coming toward me. I was scared. What if he understands that I'm joking him?

Suddenly Seung Hyun jumped on THST man's back and hit his head. That man fell down. "Phew.. Gladly I still remember some moves I learnt during 'The Commitment' ". I smiled. I remembered how badly Tina wanted us to see that movie.. I had cried a lot. He is a good actor..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Flashback-

"Hurry up Marium!" Tina yelled at me as we got off her house. Today is 'The Commitment' s premiere in London. "Calm down Tina. Film starts at 19:00.. it's still 18:00 jeez!" I complained.

"We must get the best seats! wow it will be like I'm watching T.O.P in 3D!" "Stop daydreaming girl! it's just a film! I don't understand why a singer is also an actor and model.. " "It's because T.O.P is sexy, talented, handsome, charismatic, bril-" "Ok, I got. He is perfect." I interrupted her. "And I thought Seungri was your bias." "Look Marium Seungri is mine

of course, but those five dorks are my life! I love them all!"

I started laughing. She's such a foolish girl fangirling for silly boybands!! "Ok ok whatever!" "Tou mean you don't have a crush on a famous guy?" She looked at me suspiciously. "Nope." "You're lying!" "Of course I don't like a guy I'll never be with like you do, Tina!" I was getting a bit angry now. "Ok Marium but you were the one who was dreaming of a male model!" "No!" I blushed a bit. "Oh really? let me remind you 'Oh I love you too David! Let's be forever together.'" "Ok Tina I admit it! David Gandy is handsome.. Satisfied?" "Yup." She smiled at me cutely.

-End Of Flashback-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marium!" Seung Hyun shouted. "I'm sorry I was daydreaming.. a bit.." "WHO?" "who what?" "WHO made MY girlfriend smile at herself like a teenage girl??" He was jealous!! kkkkkk "Well.. um.." what should I tell him? umm you know Seung Hyun David Gandy is a sexy-handsome male model and umm I had a crush on him for umm.. over the half of my life.. umm.. "I want an answer please.." "Ihadacrushonamalemodel that's it.." "Huh? I didnt got it. Repeat it.. more slowly this time.."

"I had a crush on a male model.." "Who?" "You! you're a model too right?" I said cutely. "Tell me who he is!" failed! don't try to be cute at him when he's angry.. he'll probably yell at you louder. "David Gandy.." I said and looked down. "ahh I know him. He's not that handsome!" "You're kidding me right? Have you seen those blue eyes? those eight-packs?" Oh shit I shouldn't tell that.. "I mean you're much better than him Seung Hyunie :3"

"I will leave and let you here! Maybe David come and save you!" He is really jealous! I hugged him. "But I want you to save me baby." "Do you like him more than me?" "No! You're my boyfriend! You're the boy I wanna be with!" "Really?" He smiled. "Of course baby." "ok then let's get out of here!"

He took that man's gun and put it in his pocket. We locked him in our 'cell' and left. I was holding his arm tightly. "You! wait!" a man from nowhere came. Seung Hyun shoot him. He fell on the ground. "He's dead, isn't he?" I asked scared. Seung Hyun isn't a killer. "Don't worry he isn't dead." Seung Hyun said calmly and hugged me.

We continued walking until we saw two guys sitting by the stairs. "What the?" one of them shouted. They pointed us with their guns. Seung Hyun hid me behind himself to protect me.

"What are you doing? you think you can escape? Hahahaha" They both laughed and walked a bit closer to us. "Stay there." Seung Hyun said in a demanding voice. "Hahaha you think you can scare us little boy?" The other man said.

I saw a small rock at my feet. What the? a rock in a house? anyway. I took it and while those guys was looking at Seung Hyun and his gun. I threw the rock behind them. They frightened and looked behind them. Seung Hyun took his chance and shoot the one's feet. As the man fell down screaming in pain Seung Hyun kicked his gun away.

"Marium take his gun!" He ordered me. I took the gun. As I turned around I saw the other man fighting with Seung Hyun. Their guns had fallen down. I froze. That man grabbed Seung Hyun's neck and pushed him onto the wall.

"What will you do boy? I'll kill you!" He screamed. Seung Hyun was trying to breath. "Marium shoot him!" Seung Hyun screamed. "She can't! She is s coward! no one!" "No! Marium look at me." I looked at him. His face was red. He couldn't bear it. "You can do it baby! I believe in you"

"I. Can. Do. It!" I said out loud. I pointed his head with my gun, I closed my eyes and shoot. "Ahh!" I heard someone shouted. I heard a big boom from the body, which fell down lifeless.

The question is who is dead? Did I shoot That man or Seung Hyun? I opened my eyes slowly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hey Lovelies!!!

So this is part 1!! like it? hate it? please lemme know!! :D (I know it's a small update, but I don't have enough time for updating :/)

Who died? that man or Seung Hyun??? 0.0

Tell me what you think!!

Wait until my next update to find out!!

Don't forget to Vote!! Comment!! Follow!! and Share!!

-Matina_loves_bigbang