Chapter 16: Plan Code (Make The Baby Cry)

In this chapter I'll introduce you, Lee Hi as Bomie's little sister, who has a crush on T.O.P!! Lee Hi will be a non kpop idol, just a crazy cute fangirl!! ^-^

Enjoy~~ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

The time passed the only thing I was thinking of was Seung Hyun and how I could make him jealous so much! "Marium!" Seung Woo yelled at me.

"Eh??" I asked shocked. "Are you daydreaming? We try to set a plan!" "Right right!" "You must find a way to make him red from the jealousy!!" Tina said while giggled. Seung Woo looked at me with the most pervert look ever!! "What??" I said nervously.

"I have no problem to kiss you ;) Our plan won't fail!" I blushed a bit. "Your outfit must be sexy!!" Tina said and Seung Woo nodded. "When he see you appear in their place sexiest than ever before and with another man, he'll get angry and jealous!!" Seung Woo said in a bitchy way.

I laughed at his voice. "Let the game begin!! Plan Code: Make The Baby Jealous!!" I said as we high fived. "Make over time!" Tina said as she started pulling me to my bedroom.

"Tina be sure that she'll be the sexiest girl!!" Seung Woo ordered her. "Yes sir!!" She said in a 'soldier way'. "But the dinner is tomorrow!!" I said. Tina stopped pushing me. "Right..." She said. I started laughing at their forgetfulness. "Stop laughing! We try to help you." Seung Woo.

I hugged both of them and said "That's why I love you guys!!" "Whatever... What will we do now?" Tina asked. "What about continue watching that movie we were watching?" I asked. They nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seung Hyun's POV~

I was locked in my bedroom. I heard a knock on the door. "Hyung are you in?" Daesung asked me. "Nae." I answered. "Are you ok?" "Nae.." "Can I come in?" "Anio." "Why?" "I want to stay alone." "Come on.. I know you want to talk about it." "Dae! I just want my loneliness. COULD YOU RESPECT THAT?" I might want some company, but this is my problem no one's else.. "Okay hyung I'll be at my bedroom." " K.." I heard him leaving.

What will I do tomorrow? I need to be prepared. She will come with her 'boyfriend'.. pff well I have to be calm, ignore her and... Damn I am already jealous!! I have to play her little game and win. I took my mobile phone and called BOM.

-Nae? Bom answered.

-Hey Bom. It's me Seung Hyun.

-Hey What's up?

-I need your help..

-Hmm go on.

-I want to make a friend of me jealous.. so could you be my 'girlfriend' tomorrow night?

-Seung Hyun you know I have a boyfriend..

-Yes, right.

-But Lee Hi can help you!!!

-No no one millions times Noooo!! Do tou remember when she stole my socks??

Lee Hi is Bom's younger sister. She has a Huge Crush on me. I still remember that horrible day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Flashback

I arrived from our first Alive Tour concert in Seoul. I took of my shoes and then my socks. Lee Hi came in the room.

"Hey T.O.Pssi!!" "Hey how are you?" "Fine." She looked at my socks. "Is everything ok Lee Hi?" "Umm your socks smell bad." -_- "Of course they are! I was wearing them for over two hours.." "Umm I could put them in the washing machine." "Thank you."