Chapter 10: His Twin Brother!

~Hong's POV~

If it's not Seung Hyun, then who's Marium's kidnapper?

"Look! Seung Hyun wants something." YG said as he saw Seung Hyun waving us. I got in the room again.

"Want anything?" I asked him. "Yeah I remembered something my mum had told me when I was young." "Tell me."

"She had told me that when she was pregnant to me she was waiting twins. The other baby died tho." "So what you're saying is that, that baby is alive?" He nodded.

~*~

I ordered Young to call ms Choi and tell her to come to the office.

"Mr Hong why are you keeping my boy here?" She asked me. "I am trying to find out who is Marium's kidnapper.." I said. I saw hopeless and worry in her eyes.

"You think that my son is a kidnapper?" She was so shocked. "I need your help." She nodded. "Seung Hyun told me something about a twin brother."

"Ah yes.. I was waiting twins. My doctor said that there both of the babies are boys. When I born my babies, the doctor said that one of the babies died." Her eyes were teary.

I hugged her and whispered. "I'm sorry for reminding you those memories miss.." "It's ok.. can I see Seung Hyun?" "Sure."

I let her go in. I was spying their discussion. "Mommy!" He stood up and hugged her. "Baby boy tell me you aren't a kidnapper.." "I'm not mommy." "If you are kidding me, I won't give you eat ice-cream for a year!"

T.O.P's eyes were wide opened now. "No! I love ice-cream! No kooky please!" He begged her. I wanted to laugh so hard. His face was so hopeless. "So you're not that girl's kidnapper." "No."

She nodded. "You know her?" He nodded. "We were in the same room for the last three days." "Is she beautiful?" "Yeah, I like her.."

"Aw my baby boy is in love!" She caught his right cheek with her fingers. "Mommy stop it!" Haha That loves his mum.

I believe him. He isn't Marium's kidnapper. "I will find you.." I murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

I woke up. Seung Hyun wasn't in the room. I stoop up and wore my cloths. I got out of the room. "Goodmorning!" He yelled from the kitchen. "Goodmorning." I murmured as I got in the kitchen.

"I made you breakfast." "Thanks." "Do you want to Have a shower?" I nodded. I needed so a much a shower. "Toilet is in the end of the corridor. I'll bring you clean cloths."

"You bought me cloths?" "Nope, I'll give some from mine." I nodded. After a bit he came again and gave me a pair of boxers and a huge T-shirt. 'Thank you I said.

I went in the toilet. I took off my cloths and had a shower. 'I have to get out. I can't stay here forever. He thinks that I'm his toy? Pff~

I wore the cloths Seung Hyun gave me. I wasn't wearing a bra and that was so uncomfortable!

"Eat your breakfast sweety." He told me as I got in the kitchen again. I sat on a chair, which was around a big white table. "Do you like honey?" I nodded. "Good." He gave me a dish with two pieces of bread with honey on it.

"A glass of milk or orange juice?" He asked. "A glass of milk please." He smiled. "You won't eat?" I asked him. "I'll eat with you now." I nodded.

"Why are you so kind today?" I asked sarcastically. "Because I had fun yesterday and I'm happy." He winked me. I looked down at my breakfast. "You were awesome yesterday." He whispered in my ear.

"Stop it!" "What if I don't stop sweety?" He asked sarcastically. I was so angry. I wanted to slap him. "Nothing." "Good girl."

"Can I ask you something?" "Sure" he nodded his head. "You are like a different person. You're not Seung Hyun I met." "I'm a good actor." "You're an actor?" He nodded.

"I'm a famous singer and well-known as an actor and model too."

"Really? You're such a liar.. You are T.O.P right? You said you're not!" I shouted. He slapped me and yelled.

"Don't shout at me girl. I didn't have to tell you why!" "Why not?" "Because I don't want to." I looked down at my breakfast again. He put his fingers on my chin and lifted it up.

"I like you baby.." "You only want to have sex with me.. That's not love." He looked away from a bit considering what to say. "You're right. I'm a monster." He ran out of the room.

What? What happened? That monster has got a sensitive part? No way.. But.. Why I feel bad now? Damn my character. I stood up.

"Where are you?" I asked. I looked in the bedroom. I saw him hugging a pillow tightly. "Hey.." I whispered. "Don't look at me please." He said. I sat next to him.

I caressed his back. "Wanna tell me what's wrong?" I'm so confused. "Yes. I want to tell you a story." I nodded. "I'm here to hear your story Seung Hyun."

"To begin with my name isn't Seung Hyun." I wad shocked. What?? Wait I knew it. I knew that something is wrong. "So what's your real name?" "I don't real have one." "Excuse me?"

He doesn't have a name?? How?? And why he looks like Seung Hyun??

"I know it's difficult for you to understand that, but I'm Seung Hyun's twin brother." 0.0 "You are brothers?" He nodded. "How?"

"All happened 27 years ago."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hey lovelies!!! ^-^

So this chapter 10!!! Like it??

So Seung Hyun has a twin brother. (That's sth I made up. In real life he has got a sister.)

Please Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

I really want to know your thoughts so please COMMENT!!! =)

LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3 <3 <3

-Matina_loves_bigbang