Chapter 14: Needing Answers (part: 1)

Hello everyone!! I think I haven't updated for a long time, but now I have an extra big chapter for you!!!

Please Vote, Comment and if you want Follow for more stories from me !!!! :)

Also I have read on one of my followers profile that she would like a story about you being T.O.P's roommate. So I'm thinking of writing a story of you being T.O.P's or Gd&T.O.P's roommate. What do you think??

~*~

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

I returned at Tina's apartment. "Where have you been??" She asked angrily-worryingly. "I was having a walk. I saw Seung Hyun. He denied that he knows me and then I met a famous guy.. That's all.."

She hugged me. "I'm so sorry Marium.. If it wasn't me and my stupid idea of coming here.." She was about to cry. "It's ok.." "What about that mysterious famous guy?" "He didn't tell me his name, but both of us are broken so I had a nice talk with him." "Hmm was he cute?" "I didn't see his face." "Ohh.."

"I'm gonna have a shower." She nodded. My cloths were so wet that they have sticked on me. I took them off and got under the shower. Hot water fell on my body. I enjoyed my quick shower and then I realised that I don't know where my cloths are or which room is mine. Shit!

"Tina!!" I yelled. "Yep?" "Where are my cloths?" "Well I can bring you some of mine to wear. Your cloths are somewhere in the police office."

"In the police office? Seriously?" "Yeah I was afraid of loosing you I didn't care about your cloths!" "Oh ok then that makes sense now." She nodded.

She went in her bedroom and after a bit she brought me a pair of pyjamas, a bra and a pinky underwear. "Here you are." "Thanks." "I will be in the kitchen making us something to eat." I nodded.

After I dressed up and dried my hair I went in the kitchen. "Have a seat I made us noodles." I sat down and starting eating. "Hong told me you're still protecting Mark." I nodded. "He lied you!" "I know I just.. I don't know why I didn't say what he did ok?" "Well you did well." "Excuse me?"

"Hong told me that his story is true." "Really?" "Yeah and he will let him go tomorrow. He's free." Why did he lie? Tina might read my face, because she said. "He wanted to pay for what he did you."

I stood up. "Where are you going?" Tina asked me. "I have to see him now." "But Marium-" "I'm going." "He might be already out." "Then I have to check it." "Marium-" "I'm going Tina I want some answers." She nodded.

I changed into skinny jeans and a lovely pullover Tina gave me and went to the police office. I found Hong in the entrance of the office.

"Hey Marium." He waved me. "Oh hey Mr Hong." "Dont call me Mr.. Jeez I'm not that old you know." I nodded and smiled. "So what are you looking for?" How did he know? "Umm could I see Seung Woo?" "Sure. Follow me." I nodded my head and followed him in the building.

He leaded me to a room. "Seung Woo is inside. I'll give you 10 minutes is that much enough?" "Yes. Thank you m- Hong." "You're welcome." I knocked the door and got inside.

A pair of red eyes looked at me."Marium.." He murmured. "Hey." I said. "Y-you came." "Yes, we need to talk Woo." He nodded. I sat in front of him, I put his hands in mine and caressed them. "Tina told that you didn't lie to me." "Yes, I told you the truth." I let him go on with a nod. "I wanted to pay. Let me pay for what I did you." "I can't do that. We're friends now and I have already forgiven you."