Chapter 11: Choi Seung Woo!

~Marium's POV~

"All happened 27 years ago." Seung Hyun.. I mean that guy said.

"Go on please!" I said impatiently. "Well my mum.. Seung Hyun's mum was waiting twins. Doctors told her that I was born dead, but in fact they sold me."

"Are you serious? They sold you?" I asked him. He nodded without looking at me. His teary eyes hurt my heart. I hugged him immediately. "Hey don't cry."

"You know you're so good to me and I acted like a monster to you." He started crying. "I'm so sorry." He said as he cried even more.

I caressed his back. "It's ok just prove me that you're not an asshole!" He smiled a bit. "I'm not an asshole I just... no one.." He hugged me tightly. "I need to be taught how to love.."

His tears made me cry too. "Why are you crying sweety?" "I'm sad." "Why?" "Because of that you just said.." He caressed my cheek and moved my hair behind my ears.

"You don't have to feel sorry sweety." He smiled me and I just nodded. "But you said they sold you. " He looked away as more tears fell cross his cheeks.

"Look they sold me to a rich family. That family named me Mark. I never called them family. It was like I knew they weren't my real family."

I nodded. "Once I saw T.O.P when he debuted with Bigbang I was so shocked. We looked so similar. The only differences were the small marks he has got under his left eyebrow ans his lower lip."

"Right! I knew that something on your face was different!" I said like I was Sherlock Holmes. He smiled and continue telling his story.

" I asked my 'parents' they told me the truth. I was sold by the doctors to them. My 'mom' said "Please Mark dont leave us we love you." "

"And what did you do?" "Look my 'father' tried to.." He closed his eyes strongly like he didn't want to remind to himself something bad, too bad.

"I was 10.. and he.. he.." He cried again. "I hate you!!" He screamed and hugged his pillow. "Shh~~" I whispered as I hugged him. "He rapped me.. I was 10.. 10!! ONLY 10!!"

My hands caressed his hair. "Don't remind yourself those things." I whispered him. He nodded. "I hate them. After I learnt the truth I left them. I was 17 then. I used to sleep in the streets. No home, no family, nothing."

"I'm so sorry!" "It's ok.. I have get used to doing it. I tried to meet Seung Hyun, but it was hard. His bodyguards didn't allow me."

"So why have you done all these?" "No one gived me love.. Since I saw you to the airport I fell in love with you.. but I don't know how to show that I love you.. I.. It was the only way I thought to get closer to you."

"What about Seung Hyun's kidnap?" "Yang had kidnapped him before I met him. He said that he would earn a fortune, if he kidnaps him."

"Ok then. But police.." "I know I'm in trouble.." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "Look if you go me to the police office, I'll tell them that you didn't do anything wrong.."

He shook his head. "I won't go in jail. I won't.." "Just let me go. My best friend misses me. Please.." He looked away for a bit. "And you won't tell them that I hurt you?" I shook my head. "I won't."

He took a big breath. "You'll tell them the truth. I kidnapped you, so I must pay.." I put my left hand on his shoulder. "No, no one teached you how to love and care about someone. I don't blame you."

"But.." "I have already forgave you." "No, you must tell them the truth.."

"Anyway.." He pull my chin up with his fingers and looked in my eyes. "I'm not afraid of jail, I'm afraid of loosing you sweety.."

I hugged him. "You have already changed." "That's good?" "Yep." He smiled and caressed my cheek. "I think I love you Marium." Now it was my turn to smile. "You know I like your brother."

He nodded. "I know.. Don't worry I won't keep you here any longer." "When will you free me?" "we'll go to the police officer tomorrow. Is that ok with you?" I nodded happily. "Yes!"

~*~

-The next morning

I woke up happy and full of energy.

I closed my eyes again and smile to myself. "I think someone is happy." Mark said. "Yes, I am." I smiled at him. "So let's get ready." I nodded.

We ate breakfast and then he gave me my personal things like my phone and my wallet. We got out of his house and went in his car. A black expensive car!

"I like your car." "Thanks." As he started driving us to the police office I stared out of my window. I started thinking of how I came here and I didn't enjoy my holidays. I was kidnapped.

And now...

I'm Free!

Free to do whatever I want, whenever I want.

"Umm M--" Oh! Wait! Which is his real name.. I mean he may don't like the name Mark..

"How do they call you? Mark or?" "Well they call me Mark, but I don't like that name that much." "Which you like?" "I like my twin brother's name, Choi Mark sounds weird."

We started laughing. That name is ridiculous. "Well you will think of something better." He nodded. "What about Choi Seung Woo?" He asked. "Hmm I like it. It's catchy XD" "So deal?" "Deal!"

"My name is Choi Seung Woo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hey lovelies!!! ^0^

So how is chapter 11??? Like it??? Hate it??? Let me know your thoughts!!! :)

Please Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

Lovee Youu All!!! ^3^ :***

-Matina_loves_bigbang