Chapter 26: Kiss Me!

Hey lovelies!!! Guess Who is finally back!!! ME~~~!!! Well sorry for not updating for so long :/ But I'm back with a nice chapter and I hope you like it :3 Also finally our boys are having a comeback on April!!! YEAH!!! I have uploaded the video for their comeback named made so you can see it :)

~~Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Suddenly I felt his hand on mine. "Marium?" "Yes Seung Hyun?" "What ever happens, I want you to know that I love you. You are my world, my breathe, my life." Why is he telling me all these? Is he ok?

I smiled. Suddenly His hand fell down. I thought he's teasing me. Then I understood that he faded. "Seung Hyun! Seung Hyun! Open your eyes baby! Open your Eyes! Don't dare to leave me! Please! Seung Hyun!" I started shouting. I shook his body. No reaction. What am I supposed to do now??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

"Yo! Somebody help me! I'm loosing him! please someone!" Seung Hyun wasn't moving at all. "Please baby stay with me!" A lot of people came around us. "What's wrong?" Hee asked. Her eyes were so pale from crying. "T.O.P oppa doesn't feel well that's all." She nodded. Her mother understood what happened and took her away.

"Could anyone call for an ambulance?" I asked them. We stopped the bus and carried Seung Hyun out of the bus. A girl helped me put him down slowly. I threw him a bit of water on his forehead and cheeks. "Ambulance is here!" Somebody yelled.

"Miss please take a step back." I did as I was told. They moved Seung Hyun into the ambulance. "Will you come with him miss?" "Yeah" I nodded. I sat next to Seung Hyun and held his hand. "Don't give up Seung Hyun, not now.." I murmured.

As we arrived at the hospital. Those men carried him inside and one yelled. "Hwa tell doctor is an emergency. He has lost a lot of blood!" Hwa nodded and ran into the corridors searching for the doctors.

We arrived at a door 'surgery'. "Miss you can't get in you must wait here. I shook my head. "Please I don't want to leave him alone." "He won't be alone. Our best doctors will surge him." I nodded.

I sat a chair watching the door of the surgery. "I must call Tina." I whispered to myself.

I went to the secretary. "Excuse me." I said. "Yes?" A girl waiting for my question. "Um may I use the phone?" "Ah ok." She gave it to me. I dialed Tina's phone number quickly.

-Hello?

-Tina! It's me Marium!

-Marium! You're ok? Where are you? Where's Seung Hyun? Are you both safe? Wh-

-GOSH! I'm fine! We're at the hospital. Seung Hyun is injured. He's in the surgery right now.

-WHY? what happened?

-He got shot.. Yang and his buddies tried to shot us Seung Hyun got shot in order to save me. I started sobbing.

-Look tell me where are you and I will come. Don't worry ok?

-Yeah I'm in General Hospital (I made up this name XD) in Seul.Please tell members to come too. Also call his mother, if you can ok?

-Yes, of course.

-ok.

-bye.

-bye.

~*~