Chapter 18: Can't Get Rid Of The Past!

~Marium's POV~

I opened my eyes to find out that I was sleeping in Seung Hyun's hug the whole night! I looked at his face. He was sleeping. I kissed his cheek and saw a small smile across his lips. "This is the best way to wake me up baby." I smiled at him.

He stood up. "Where are you going?" I complained. We just woke up and he is leaving? "1st I'll have a shower and 2nd I'll bring you breakfast in bed, so wait here." I nodded and blew him a kiss.

After a couple of minutes he walked in the room. Oh my god! he's wearing a pair of boxers!! Only!! His hair are wet and messy. "Like what you see? ;)" He asked me while smirking. "Nope, I have seen better! ;P" He ran in the bed and started tingling me. "Stop!! Seung Hyun!!" "Say Seung Hyun is the sexiest man alive!!" "Never!!" "Say it!!" He said as he tingled me more. "Ok ok Seung Hyun is the sexiest man alive!!" He stopped tingling me and smiled at me satisfied. "Satisfied, aren't we??" I teased him. "Yes, I am. Now your breakfast."

He wore a pair of trousers and a white blouse. He looks so sexy in white cloths! Then he stood by our door and clapped his hands. I raised my eyebrow. "What are you doing oppa??" Suddenly Daesung came in carrying a disk full of delicious food. He gave it to me and walked out.

"Wow thanks Dae!" I screamed happily. "You're welcomed!" He said. T.O.P looked at me disappointed. "what's wrong?" "I made you breakfast! You must thank me, not Dae!!" I started laughing. "Ok come here!" He sat next to me in the bed. "Now lean in and close your eyes!" He smirked and did what he was told to do.

I started eating like crazy. Muhaha all those food all for myself. Suddenly Seung Hyun opened an eye to see me eating. "Hey!! That's for both of us!" I smirked and said innocently "I'm sorry oppa. I'm hungry." He smiled. "You're such a clever girl huh?" I nodded. He took the disk from my hands and started eating. "You know oppa is hungry as well." He said innocently as well just to tease me.

I laughed at him. He was staring at me while eating. "What?" I asked. "You have chocolate on your lips!" "Oh!" I tried to clean, but he stopped me. "I'll clean it for you." He leaned in and kissed me. "Mmm just a delicious kiss" He murmured. I blushed a bite.

He put the disk on the floor and looked at me. "Oppa?" He pushed me backwards and started kissing me hungrily. His right hand was in my hair and his left hand on my back pushing me on him. My chest met his and he groaned. His tongue went in my mouth. I moaned a bit. I felt him smirking against my lips. I caressed his hard chest. He moaned as well and attacked my bare neck. "Your skin is so so soft!" He whispered in my left ear. Oh shit that made me wet.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. Both Seung Hyun and I groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seung Hyun's POV~

I stood up and opened the door. "What??" I asked angrily. "Hey hyung I wanted to say good morning... Good Morning!" Seungri said innocently and then smirked. "Oh hyung! You're happy?" He asked. 'What do you mean maknae and then it hit me. I looked at my pants. Oh shit. "Bye Seungri can you leave?" "Nope, Gd told me to bring Marium in the living room. We want to chat with her."

" She'll come later." "Okay hyung as you wish ;)" I closed the door immediately and almost hit him. "Ouch!" He screamed. "Sorry Ri.. I didn't notice you were behind the door."

I turned around to see Marium laughing hard. "Enjoying your oppa being bad at the maknae?" She nodded. "Seungri is so nice to you. Don't be rude." "What? He's the son of the devil! That little shit annoys me all the time!" She started laughing again. "Oh my poor baby come here."

She took me in her arms and started caressing my hear. "Are you feeling better oppa?" "Maybe a kiss could make me feel better." I said smirking. She lifted my chin and kissed me. "Mm I'm already feeling better!" She smiled at my childish behavior.

"HYUNG AND MARIUM ARE HAVING SEX!" Seungri shouted. "You little piece of shit! Youre dead!!" I stood up and starting running to the door. "Bull Shit! Ji!! Dae!! Bae!! Hyung with kill me!!" He shouted as he got in the living room. "Ri stop annoying him!" Dae shouted at him. "Yeah! We're done with you." Bae yelled at him. "I won't help you this time." Gd told to Seungri. "Pleeeaaseeeee!! He will hit my pretty face again!!" He screamed as he hid behind Gd. "This time I'll kick you out of the window!" I said evilly. "Noooooo!!!" "Caught you!!" I grabbed him.

"No, Seung Hyun have I told you how much I love you? Y-you're my favorite Hyung! I swear!" Boys started laughing at his scared face. "Oh really? So if you love me that much I will make you a small list with things I want you to buy me."

"Fine.."

"1. I want a cup of fresh hot coffee

2. You'll buy Marium a nice red dress for tonight. Hmm not too sexy dress, I don't want other men stare at my girl.

3. I want a new suit and black shoes

4. What about lending me your Mercedes? Thanks Ri ^-^"

"No one drives my Mercedes! Only me!" He complained. "Ri.. You are hurting me.. I thought I'm your favorite hyung :/" "Fine.. I hate you hyung!" He murmured. "Love you too :*"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

As Seung Hyun said he is going me to a restaurant tonight! The red dress Ri bought me, suits me awesomely!

I was ready. I went outside and waiting for Seung Hyun. I looked at the time 9 o'clock where is he? Suddenly I saw a car coming my was. It's him!

"Hey beautiful wanna hang out with me?" "Sure!" I got in the car. I kissed him and checked his outfit. He's stunning! The most fabulous black sexy suit I have ever seen. "Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk. "Nope, I have seen better ;)" "Yeah sure.."

I kissed his cheek and whispered him. "You look stunning oppa." He smirked and said "I should order Ri to buy you dresses more often. You're so hot." I blushed a bit and bite my lower lip nervously. "You're the cutest blushed girl ever!!"

~*~

-At the restaurant-

As we got in all of men's eyes fell on me. I blushed and got closer to Seung Hyun. He took me in his hug and whispered. "Told you! You look extremely hot tonight." We found our table and sat. "What would you like to eat?" A kind guy asked us. "Hmm well bring us the best." Seung Hyun answered.

"Would you like sth to drink?" "Wine. Red wine." Seung Hyun said.

"As you wish mister." He walked away quickly. "This place is amazing." I said while looking around. "I know babe. I'll bring you to my favourite restaurant." I smiled.

After a bit his phone rang. "Yes?.. Oh... What??... Damn what type of policeman you are??... No... Ok..." He hanged up. He looks mad. "Whats wrong?" "N-nothing.." "Ok.." He looks so nervous. Suddenly he took a look around like he was looking for sb.. "Seung Hyun??" "What?" "What's wrong?" "Nothing.." "Come on tell me. I know something is bothering you!" He took a big breath. "It's nothing.. ok?" "Fine!" I stood up and walked away.

"Where are you going?" He asked angrily while he grabbed my hand. "My boyfriend doesn't trust me!" "I don't want to destroy our night." "Why? Who was at the phone?" "No one you're safe with me." "Tell me what's wrong or I'm leaving right now!" He took another big breath and said "Yang broke out.. He's somewhere in Seul freely!" I froze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hey lovelies!!!! ^0^

First of all sorry for not updating :/ I'm so busy.. School has started and I have no free time anymore -_-

Secondly Thanks for all those comments and votes!! ^-^

About the story:

Will Yang try to hurt Seung Hyun and Marium? :0

How will they give an end?

Wait until my next update!!!!

You know how you'll make me update sooner VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!! ^0^

Love Ya All!!!!!!! *3*

-Matina_loves_bigbang