Chapter 1: Vacations in S.Korea!

Hello! This is my second Bigbang fan fiction! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes Enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

"Hurry up! We'll loose our flight!" Tina yelled from down stairs. "I'm coming!" I said as I pulled my luggage.

We got in her car. She started driving to the airport. "We will pass amazing!" She said excitedly. "I hope so.." "Don't be negative." "Pff ok."

"Look I know you don't really want to come but please you just broke up. Try to have fun!" "You're right."

My ex.. that pig, who lied to me and said that he loves me Pff. 'I'll love you forever baby' That he used to tell me every day.

We went in the airport. "Passports and tickets please." A man told us. After he had checked us, we went in the airplane. We found our seats and sat down. I looked out of the window. "Marium we'll go to the Bigbang show ok? It's the first one after T.O.P's.. death.." "Don't think of that now. We're going there to have fun, Remember?" "Yeah, right."

~*~

Finally we arrived after 4 hours. "We're in Korea! We're in Korea! Wow!" She yelled. "Hey! Calm down." "Omg I'm so excited!" "I know.." "Marium go catch a taxi and I'll bring our luggage ok?" "Okay." "Wait take my mp3 with you." I put it in my pocket.

I go out of the airport. Umm where are the taxis? "Miss want a ride?" A man asked him. "No, thank you. I'm looking for a taxi." Suddenly sb caught me. He put his hand to my mouth. I shook my body, but he was stronger than me. I tried to scream, but I couldn't.

"Marium!!" Tina yelled. She tried to free me. That man hit her. Then he pushed me in a black van. Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tina's POV~

Omg. That man took her. I went inside. I saw a policeman. "Mister you must find my friend. A man took her!" "You must come with me at the police office." I nodded.

After we were there. "Name?" "She's name is Marium." "Surname?" "Green." "Age?" "24." "Height?" "1,65" "Weight?" "55" "Can you describe that man?" "He was tall and very strong. He looked like a Asian man, but I'm not sure. All happened so fast." I put my face in my hands. The policeman put his arm on my shoulder. "It's not your fault. We'll do our best to find her." I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

I woke up in a big dusty room. I was lying on a bed. On the other side of the room was lying a man, who was looking out of a window. Suddenly he looked at me. I was scared. He stood up and started walking. He was coming to me. Oh Shit!

I hugged my knees tightly. "Hey." He said. His voice is so deep. I looked at him scared. "Are you gonna hurt me?" It was the only thing I wanted to know. "What's your name?" "Please answer me." "You don't speak Korean.. Where are you from?" Ok that's it, he doesn't answer me. He wants to hurt me.

"Can you just answer my question?" "I'm not gonna hurt you. I am just trying to be friendly." "Should I thank you for being friendly?" I said sarcastically. "Maybe. You'll stay a lot in here." "No! My friend gonna find me!" "Friend? Nobody will find you here."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm here for three years. We're both kidnapped."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hey!! ^-^

So this is the first chapter. :) Hope you like it. Next chapter is gonna be better.

Until then Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!

Byeeee~

-Matina_loves_bigbang