Chapter 5: Impossible!

~Tina's POV~

Early in the afternoon I went to the police office again. I needed to know any news about my friend. I feel so guilty.. If it wasn't my stupid idea for coming here for vacations, she would be safe now.

I was lost in my thoughts. "Umm Tina? Earth is calling Tina, can you hear me?" It was Hong. "Hey, sorry I was lost in my thoughts. I feel so guilty."

"You shouldn't. I have a feeling that Marium is fine." "I hope you're right.. Do you have any news?" "Nothing yet."

Damn! What if Yang has already sold her?

What if he killed her?

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Hong's. "Everything is gonna be ok." I nodded. "And don't feel guilty." I couldn't help myself. "If your best friend was kidnapped because of you, you wouldn't feel guilty?"

"Well I would." "See?" I looked around. I can't help her. I can't do nothing to help her.. I'm so sorry Marium.. Will I ever see you again?

Before I knew I started crying. I put my face in my hands and cried even more. it's all my fault!

Suddenly Hong hugged me. "Please don't cry.." He begged me. "Why not?" "I can't see you crying." He kissed my forehead. "Hong.. I.."

He pulled away. "Sorry I made you feel awkwardly. I should go. I have a lot of things to do and yeah I'll see you later and.. umm bye.."

Tell me stupid, but I find him so cute. He's so shy.. ^-^ "Wait!" I said. "Yeah?" "About our date today." "D-date? I thought you..." "At nine?" "Y-yeah at 9. S-sounds perfect."

"I'll come here and we'll leave together." "Umm yeah ok." He turned away to leave and fall on a bin. "Aish.. Bye Tina." "Bye~" I said as I shook my head. He's incredible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

I woke up. I was lying alone on the bed. Seung Hyun was nowhere. 'Where did he go?' I asked myself.

Suddenly the door opened and a man threw Seung Hyun on the floor like he was a stuff and left after he had locked our door again.

"Seung Hyun are you ok?" I asked him worryingly as I sat next to him. "They hit me." "Why?" "They wanted to have fun. They usually hit me." I hugged him tightly. "Seung Hyun we must leave from here! We're not safe."

He help my hand. "We must leave as quickly as we can." "Why?" "They want to sell you.." "What? Please don't let them." He pulled me in his arms.

"As long as I'm alive they won't sell you."

"How will we leave? We need a good plan." "Ok, look Yang will come to take. We'll attach him." "And then?" "And then.. We must put from here alive."

"We should take his gun. Do you know how to use a gun?" "Yes, I do." "Good.." "Look at me Marium." I looked up at him. "I'm scared Seung Hyun.." "So do I, but we have to get out from here." I nodded.

"I won't let them take you sweety." "I know." Suddenly the door opened and Yang got in the room. He was holding a gun. Another man came in after him. "Tie him." Yang said to the other man.

That man took away from me Seung Hyun and tied him on his bed. "Seung Hyun.." I whispered. "Don't worry sweety." He said. Our plan was destroyed. How will we escape now?

"Stand up Marium." Yang told me. I stood up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. "Don't dare to sell her!" Seung Hyun said. 

"Why shouldn't I?" "Because I like her." "Aww... I dont care Seung Hyun!" As long as we were out of the room, I was getting more and more scared. Who will buy me?

"We dont have plenty of time sweety hurry up." Yang told me. I nodded and started walking quicker. What if he is a bad guy and wants to hurt me?

We went in a room. I saw a tiny red dress on a chair. "Wear it!" Yang yelled at me. "It's tiny.." I said. "Did I ask you your opinion. Wear it now!"

I did as I was told. I wear it quickly. He came closer to me and said "You must impress him." I nodded. "If you don't, I will kill. Understand?" I nodded again. "Good."

"Who is he? Who will buy me?" "Not your business." "Will he hurt me?" "I really don't care about that." "Why are you so heartless?" "It's my job princess."

"Anyway.." We went to another room. "Sit here and wait for him." I nodded. "As I said before impress him!" "Okay."

I saw the man, who wanted to buy coming in. "Hello sweety."  It can't be him. He is tied on his bed. It can't be HIM!!!

"Seung Hyun?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies!!!!!!! ^0^

So here is chapter 5!!! Like it??

Seung Hyun is the man, who want to buy Marium?? :0

Is that possible? What do you think?

Pleaseeee share with me your thoughts!! :)

Until my next update.. Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

Loveee Youuu All!!!!! ^3^

-Matina_loves_bigbang