Chapter 30: Back Together!!

~Previously~
He seemed to be a bit hurt. "I'm so sorry for everything you are my girl and I hurt you while I am supposed to love and protect you." "Hyun.. I only need to know if the rumor is true or not."

"No! It isn't!" "Good." I simply said. "That means I'm forgiven?" He said excitedly. "Nope!" "Why?" "Because I say so.." "Ok.. What do I have to do then?"

"All you have to do is to keep talking to me. I missed you so much baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ T.O.P's POV~

The whole week I was wandering around like a zombie. I can't believe Marium left me. Why did she believe those stupid rumors? I don't even know who the fuck was that girl...

I have sent her millions of messages and she hasn't replied to any of them.. What more should I do? I want her back! My life isn't the same without her...

"Hyung!" I heard someone saying. "Huh?" I said as I rose my head to see who was talking to me. "I have been talking to you for a while now what were you thinking of?" it was Daesung.

"Actually I'm planning how to get Marium back." He nodded. "Look I overheard Seung Woo talking with Hong. Hong knows where Marium lives.." "Really? That's great! Thanks Sungie!!" "What are you thinking of?" "Um I guess I have to force Hong to tell me where I can find her." "No, you shouldn't." I looked him angrily. "And what should I do? I lost her. I can't live without her any longer.."

"I have a better idea.. Seung Woo is going to visit her. Talk to him. Tell him that you love her. If you go there, she won't believe you. But.. She will believe Seung Woo.."

"Daesung you are a GENIUS!" "Oh thank you I know I'm clever.. What I cant figure out is why you have a girlfriend and I don't.. You jerk.." "Cut the crap I have to talk to my bro now see ya!"

I waved to him and called my brother. "yo! Seung Woo sup?" I said. "Hey there!" he seemed to be disappointed. "look I have to talk to you." "I know. You have a lot to explain." "Surely.. I love Marium ok?" "Oh really? And who was that girl?" "I don't know her.. She was walking next to me. I thought she's a fan. I was just being polite.. I'm desperate.. You have to help me."

"okay.. You know I'm gonna visit her very soon." oh yes! I know that! I thought happily. "so can you tell her the truth?" "okay, but you habe to do something as well.." "Tell me.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

I was talking with Seung Hyun for over an hour. I was so happy! I wanted to talk to him so much.

"Marium I have to go now!" Seung Hyun said and suddenly I couldn't see his beautiful face anymore. "Seung Hyun!" I shouted. "What's wrong?" Woo asked. "He's gone." "What you mean he's gone?" Tina asked. "I don't know he just left.."

I was staring at my laptop. I was waiting for him when he said me a message. "Open up!" what does that mean? And then it hit me. I ran to my flat's door and opened it. Seung Hyun was right in front of me.

"Baby!" I shouted as I hugged him. "hey boo!" He whispered as he held me tightly. "I missed you so much!" I cried. "Don't cry my love I'm here now. I nodded as I kissed him. Those cherry lips. Always tasty, soft and warm.

"Come in." I drugged him in. "Hey guys!" he waved to Seung Woo and Tina. "Hey bro." Seung Woo winked him. "Wait did you two planned all of this?" I asked. "Well.." Seung Hyun said nervously. "I don't mind if you hadn't sent Seung Woo here I would still be mad at you." I smiled. "I'm so happy for you guys." Tina said as she hugged us.

"We're back together.." Seung said and kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey lovelies!!!!!

Soooo I'm finally back!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

Don't forget to:

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!

FOLLOW!!!

Stay tuned!!!! See ya!!! ^_^

-Matina_loves_bigbang