Chapter 6: Troubles!

~Tina's POV~

I was standing out of the police office waiting for Hong. Suddenly he appeared in front of me and said "Wow you look gorgeous." "Thanks."

I was wearing a black sexy dress. He was wearing a wonderful shirt. "You look great too." I complimented him. "So where are we going?" He asked me.

"I don't know. Well I prefer to stay home today." "So let's go to my house." "Do you live alone?" "Yep." "Ok."

We got in his car and he drove us to his home. "Here we are." He opened the door for me like a gentleman :)

As we got in he said me to sit on the wonderful white sofa in his living room. He brought us two glasses of red wine. My favourite one.

"So.." "So?" I asked. He came a bit closer to me and kissed me. I put my glass on the table in front of me and kissed him back. "I like you Tina.." He said while breathing heavily.

His voice was so so sexy. "I like you too." He smiled and kissed me again. I put my hands behind his neck. He threw me back and got on top of me. He kissed my neck.

"I can't do it. My friend is still kidnapped." "Yes, you're right." He nodded. I put my head on his chest and said "Do you think she's still alive?" "Yes, I do. The only thing I'm afraid of is that Yang might have already sold her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

"Seung Hyun?" "Yes, it's me." "Why? You were tied and.." He interrupted me by kissing me. I pushed him away. "Look I work with Yang. I pretended I was kidnapped to find girls like you and Ann."

"You're disgusting!" "Thank you I know. Firstly I meet the girls like I'm kidnapped too and then.." He smirked. "Don't dare to touch me!"

"If you don't pleasant me, I'll kill you. It's your choice!" I looked at his eyes. I have fallen for those eyes and now? "You're sick." He smirked again.

"And now your friend won't find you.." He said sarcastically. "Fuck off!" He slapped me and caught my neck with one hand and whispered. "Look bitch.. You're mine now and you'll do whatever I say whenever I say.. Understand?" I nodded. I was so scared.

Now Tina can't find me. Where will we go? "Please don't.." "Look sweety I told you what is gonna happen and how I work.. Stop making me angry ok?" I nodded.

"Stand up.. It's time to go." I stood up, he grabbed my hand and stared pulling me."You gonna love your new home." He said while smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tina's POV~

I was in Hong's hug. He was caressing my hair. I was really about to sleep, when his phone started ringing.

"Yeah?.. Yes it's me Hong.. Oh!!.. Really??.. Thank you... We're coming.." "What happened baby?"

"We have their location. You're gonna see your friend sooner than you thought."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies!!! ^0^

Like this chapter? :) (I know it's too small Sorry!!!)

Well have you listened Daesung's new single 'Rainy Rainy' and Tablo's X Taeyang cover for 'Eyes, Nose, Lips' ??? There are amazing!!!! I Love Them!!! *_*

Back to the story.. Will the policemen find Marium, before she leaves? :0

Is really Seung Hyun the bad guy? 0.0

Wait until my next update to find out!!!!

Keep on Voting, Commenting and Sharing this story!!!! :*

Loveee Youuu All!!!!!! ^3^

-Matina_loves_bigbang