Steppers

( Characters: Namjoon and Jin
Platonic )

Namjoon was on his phone reading articles about BTS from America. He was content to see all the american kpop stans getting along. He turned his phone off and looked to the side, IMMDIATELY being greeted with the sight of the bottom of Jin's socks. He whined. " Hey! Hyung! Why are your steppers so close to my face! " He whined. Jin looked up from his book and pulled his legs up to his chest, continuing to read. " I didn't hear an apology. " Namjoon said, rolling his eyes. Jin ignored him. Joon sighed and laid back down to rest. And when he woke up, Jin's legs were rested on top of him.

" That's it! " Namjoon shrieked, grabbing his hyung's ankle and scribbling on his foot. Jin gasped and laughed loudly, pulling at his leg. " Nohoho! Wahahait! I'm sahaharry!! " Jin giggled. Namjoon only pushed him back and put his legs in a lock; scribbling all over his soles. Seokjin pulled as hard as he could but couldn't get away. He only had one option; tickling Namjoon back.

The eldest sat up and grabbed Namjoon's ribs, kneading them quickly. Namjoon squeaked and laughed, scribbling faster on Jin's foot. " Nohoho! Nohohoho! You cahahan't dohoho thahahat- This- Thi- This was a puhuhunishmehehehent! " Namjoon argued, trying to keep the upperhand. But that ended as soon as Jin grabbed the leader's sides, squeezing them and wiggling his fingers against his belly.

Namjoon jumped and shrieked, letting go of Jin's legs and trying to protect himself. Jin grinned evilly and sat on Namjoon's waist, tickling his belly and sides relentlessly. Namjoon laughed hysterically, giving Jin a good minute of the upperhand before he started to fight back again.

Namjoon kneaded his thumbs into Jin's back, squeezing his lower sides. And Jin retaliated by scribbling on his tummy. " GIHIHIHIVE UHUHUP! " Seokjin cackled. " NOHOHOHOHO YOHOHOU GIHIHIVE UHUHUP! " Namjoon argued. The two of them fell off the bed and laid there for a bit, laughing and calming down.

" Keep your feet away from me hyung, or else this is gonna happen everytime. " Namjoon warned. " Everytime I put my foot next to you we'll have a tickle fight?! " He gasped. " I should do this more often. " Seokjin laughed. Namjoon shoved him and laughed as well.

{ The End }