I dunno

( For a fan of my fics, I love you! Your support means the world to me ♡ )

Seokjin was grumpy ALL morning. He was getting irritated at just about everything. Namjoon attempted to distract him. " Hyung, should I wear the red sparkly jacket or the blue denim one on stage tonight? " He asked. " I dunno. " Seokjin mumbled, reading. " Okay, I'll figure it out... hey do you know where Jimin went? I need to give him his tie back. " He continued. " No, I dunno. " He mumbled, shaking his head. Namjoon sighed. " Well do you know anything?? " He whined, frustersted. " Yeah. I do. I know that you're GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE. " Seokjin hissed, closing his book. Namjoon flinched. " I don't like your additude. " Namjoon said half playfully.
" Then do something about it. " Seokjin mumbled, picking up his book again. Namjoon thought for a moment then smiled, pouncing on him. " KIM NAMJOON I'LL MAKE A SMALL QUILT OUT OF YOUR HAIR AFTER I SHAVE YOU BALD. " He threatened. Namjoon only laughed and tickled his sides. " No you won't hyung, you love me! Lighten up! " He encouraged. Jin whined and squirmed, not wanting to laugh. " J-just let mehehe go. " He sighed, pushing at his hands. " Oh look! I saw a little smile! Do it again! " He chuckled. Jin yelled and broke into giggles.

" Nahahahmjoonihihihie!! " He whined. " No, I won't stop. You need a good laugh. You've been grumpy all day and why? Because Yoongi ate the last poptart! " He reminded him. " IHIHIT WAHAHAHS MIHIHINE! " He insisted, Namjoon's hands making their way up to his ribs. " We are MILLIONARES. You can buy a THOUSAND boxes of poptarts! " Namjoon argued. " BUHUHUT THAHAT- " Seokjin stopped, snorting as Namjoon kneaded his fingers into his pits. " JOOHOOHOONIHIHIE PLEHEHEASE!! " He begged, desperately trying to pull his hands away from him.

Namjoon shook his head and chuckled. " Okay. If you can remember the flavor of that poptart you absolutely NEEDED to survive, I'll let you go. And if not, I'm gonna tickle your back. " He threatened, stopping to give him the chance to speak. " B-brown sugar? " He asked softly. Namjoon smiled evily. " Smore. Rest in peace Seokjin. " He said darkly, flipping him over and kneading his thumbs into the base of his spine.

Seokjin cackled and thrashed wildly, trying to climb from under him but everytime he lifted his arms to do so Namjoon went back to scribbling under his arms. Seokjin was in tears and hysterical laughter by the time he was done, gasping for air. Namjoon chuckled and got up. Seokjin curled on himself and panted, tired. " Oh Hyung? " The leader called. " What.. " The oldest whined. " Even after all that not once did you tell me to stop when I tickled your back. And you're stronger than me so if you didn't LIKE it you would- "

" QUIET NAMJOON. " Seokjin wailed, his ears blushing as he covered his face. A grin spread across Namjoon's face and a excited squeal escaped his lips as he went to tell the others frantically.
" GUYS! SEOKJIN HYUNG LIKES BEING TICKLED!! " He shrieked, running down the hall with the oldest chasing him, embarassed. And the kicker is this;

Namjoon wasn't wrong

~ The End ~