The deal

(( Hey, quick writers note. I just wanna say thank you for all the views it makes me really happy that so many ARMYs are here to support me and stuff. I really appreciate it. <3 ))

" Jungkook, you're one for a challenge, I'm about to challenge you. " Jin yelled. Jungkook looked up from his phone. " Okay, so here's the deal. We both can't laugh for the rest of the day. If I break before you do, I'll do whatever you want for a day. But If you break before me, you have to give me half of all your food. " Jin said evilly. Jungkook nodded, his face completely blank. Jin's face dropped blank as well. And so, the deal began. 

But of course, BTS decided to watch a comedy movie for movie night. Taehyung and Jimin were both laughing their asses off. Both of their laughs were contagious alone but together? Jungkook and Jin ended up sneaking a few giggles past each other.

After the movie, Jin and Jungkook thought they were in the clear, but it seemed that Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok were all in playful moods after the movie. Jungkook almost broke a few times to see his hyungs act like kids, but he survived through. Jin decided it was time to up the ante. 

" Yah, Jungkook. You're doing well. Too well. " Jin admitted. Jungkook nodded. " " You'll never defeat me Seokjin hyung. I have more sadness in my soul than you." Jungkook said blankly, eyes distant. It was kinda taking a tole to use sad memories to stop himself from laughing, but it was one of the only ways he could actually do it. Jungkook was competitive. He wasn't just going to let him win, even this simple bet.

 Seokjin kind of frowned at the comment. Seokjin sat down beside Jungkook. " Hey, it's okay. This battle can be over. I won't fight, just tell a joke or something. You win. " Seokjin offered, gently rubbing his shoulder.

Jungkook sighed, quiet for a minute, shoulders sagging. He leaned into Seokjin's touch, closing his eyes. 

After a while,  Jungkook smirked slightly. "You said... I can just take my victory, right?" Jungkook asked quietly. Seokjin was a little worried at the tone but nodded a bit. "Alright then." He said, tackling Seokjin to the floor.

" W-What are you doing? " The older member asked, obviously terrified. Jungkook smiled. " I'm winning." He said before wiggling his fingers into his hyung's belly. Jin immediately broke into loud, hysteric laughter, throwing his head back. " No! Jungkohohohohook! Stop! I-I said you won! " Jin screeched through his laughs. Jungkook laughed along. " Well, I'm pretty sure the deal was that you do whatever I want, and I want you to endure this! " Jungkook said teasingly. Seokjin fought against the younger member but was too weak from laughing to even push him away. Jungkook cooed at the older boy, finding him absolutely adorable.

Jungkook squeezed up and down Jin's sides while nuzzling his neck. The older member blushed and laughed endlessly. Jungkook enjoyed moments like this where it was just him and one of his hyungs. Sure he liked it when they were all together, but he also loved it when he made individual memories with each of them. Jungkook finally gave Seokjin a break. Jin used this break to finally pounce on Jungkook. 

Jin attacked the younger member's sides, stomach, and armpits viciously. Jungkook's loud and cheerful laugh rang through the house. Seokjin couldn't help but laugh too. " Jeez, you're more ticklish than I am. " Jin teased. Jungkook didn't fight back. He enjoyed the torturous feeling because it was from one of the people he loved most. And that alone made it slightly more bearable. 

Seokjin smiled, eyes shining with affection for the younger member. The deal was that neither of them would break, but he realized it's so much more fun when the two of them get to laugh together instead

[ The end ]