Give me the key

( Pairings: Vkook, Jihope  )

Jungkook and Hoseok found Taehyung and Jimin sleeping closely together. Jungkook had a plan that would be hilarious when they woke up. They found metal handcuffs and cuffed the two together, one of their wrists in each cuff.

When Jimin woke up, he noticed the cuffs. He nudged Taehyung and chuckled. " Why'd you do this? " Jimin asked, assuming it was one of his tricks. Taehyung looked at his wrist, confused. " I didn't do it. " The younger said. Hoseok peeked in and chuckled. Jungkook walked through the door with a smirk, dangling the keys in front of them. Jimin laughed and Taehyung's eyes widdened.

" Why? " Jimin asked, leaning back as if he didn't care about the situation. " Well, originally I was just gonna hide the key and make you guys find it, but Hobi gave me a better idea. " Jungkook said mischiviously. Hoseok took out two stiff feathers and gave one to Jungkook the two approached Jimin and Tae evilly. "

" Here's how this game works. If Taehyung moves  or laughs, Jimin gets punished. If Jimin moves or laughs, Taehyung gets punished. "
Taehyung looked at Jimin mischiviously then proceeded to wiggle around. Jimin gasped. " Taehyung, how COULD YOU?! " Jimin asked, offended. " Well, rules are rules. " Hoseok teased, wiggling the feather in Jimin's ear. " Jimin flinched away, giggling. " What no faHAHAHIR! " Taehyung complained, laughing when Jungkook kneaded his sides. Although he wanted to move, Taehyung stayed as still as possible. " Jimin! You're in luck. It looks like Taehyung DOES care! " Hoseok teased." Let us go! " Taehyung begged. " Well, maybe. But not right now, the key is over there and I don't feel like getting it. " The maknae chuckled.

" When I get out of these cuffs, I'll- " Taehyung threatened. Jungkook tilted his head and came closer. " You'll what?  " He said, lifting his chin slightly. " N-nothing. " Taehyung said sheepishly. Jungkook nodded. " Mhm. That's what I thought. One more smart comment and you're both in trouble. " Jungkook said seriously. Jimin mocked Jungkook behind his back by mouthing his words sassily. What he didn't account for was Hoseok snitching on him

" He's mocking you! " Hoseok chuckled, point at Jimin. The youngest turned around and clasped his hands together. " No I didn't! He's lying! " Jimin said frantically. Tae agreed with him.  Jungkook just shook his head. " Again, rules. Are. Rules. " Jungkook said, sitting on Taehyung's lap, facing him. Hoseok hovered over Jimin.

" Wreck them. " Jungkook commanded. Hoseok got right to work, digging into Jimin's sides, and Jungkook scribbled his nails on Tae's tummy. The room filled with Taehyung and Jimin's giggles. " Whyhyhyhy? Whahahahat dhihid we dohohoho? " Jimin asked through giggles. Taehyung pulled at the handcuffs frantically, but in doing so, he pulled Jimin's arm away from his body. Hoseok took the opening and drilled his fingers under Jimin's arm. " NAahaha! " Jimin squealed, pulling his arm back to his body for defense. The two fought against each other to protect themselves, but the harder they tried, the more openings Kookie and Hobi got.

Taehyung gave up and let Jimin pull his arm, too tired to fight back anymore. " I stihihihll have my otheheher hand! " Jimin said confidently, wiggling his fingers on Hoseok's neck. His attack weakened significantly. " Thahahat's cheating! " Hoseok giggled, scruching up his neck. " Ahahaht leheheheast youhouhou hahahave bohohoth of youhohur hahahands! " Jimin responded. Taehyung followed in Jimin's footsteps, using his other hand to squeeze Jungkook's sides. It didn't work as well as he had hoped, but it was a start. " Dohohon't make me have to puhuhnish you! " Jungkook warned. Taehyung continued anyway, loving his revenge.

Jungkook slid his hands down Taehyung's sides to his hips, drilling his thumbs in quickly. Taehyung broke into cackles and began thrashing wildly.
" AHHH! NAAHHAHHHAHAHAH! PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHA! " Even Taehyung himself was shocked by his reaction. That spot had always been one that drove Taehyung crazy. Hoseok pouted. " Aww, I want mine to do that! " Hoseok chuckled. " Try his drilling your thumbs into his ribs. " The maknae instructed. Hoseok followed his orders and wasn't dissipointed with the results. Jimin broke into loud laughter, possibly even worse than Taehyung's. Jungkook smiled widely. " All together now! " Jungkook teased, digging back into Taehyung's hips.

Jimin and Taehyung both thrashed wildly, laughing hard and loud. Hoseok and Jungkook shared satisfied glances then released the two boys, chuckling.
Jimin and Taehyung caught their breath and stared at them. Jungkook tossed Tae the key and left with Hoseok.
Tae unlocked their handcuffs and looked up at Jimin. " Revenge? "
He offered. " Totally. " Jimin chuckled.

{ ~ The End ~ }