Let Go

(( Switch!Taehyung Lee!Jungkook,  Switch!Jimin, Ler!Hoseok ))

It was time for BTS to leave from vacationing. The 3 maknaes pouted all morning and wouldnt let go of the flagpole of the building they stayed. Hoseok sighed. He was tasked with keeping up with the 3 of them. It wouldn't have been as hard if it was just Taekook like usual, but Minnie was also feeling quite mischivious and childish today. " C'mon guys. We gotta get to the van. They'll leave us. " He said, tapping Jungkook's shoulder. " Nope. We'll just stay put here. " He giggled. Hoseok whined and grabbed Taehyung's leg, pulling it from under him. Taehyung just whined loudly and held on tighter. The eldest of the 4 pulled both his legs but couldn't pull hard enough to make him let go. Hoseok put his legs down and Tae hugged the pole tighter.

" Alright. You wanna play dirty? Let's play dirty. " Hoseok huffed, burring his hands under Taehyung's arms. Tae squealed and squirmed, his grip loosining. " Ihihihi'll nehehever let gohohoho!! " He shrieked, his adorable box smile showing. Hoseok decided to up the anty and tickle his stomach and sides, getting him a little looser. It was only when Hoseok drilled his thumbs into his hipbones that Taehyung was loose enough to pull away from the pole. He let go and covered his hips to prevent more tickles, giggling adorably. " Now. Help me with these 2! " He demanded. Taehyung grinned evilly and went straight to Jimin, kneading under his arms quickly. Jimin cackled and squirmed, trying to get away from his hands. But he couldn't go too far without letting go of the pole. He finally let go, leaving just Jungkook.

The 3 all tickled the maknae who held out for about 5 minutes before letting go, weak from thrashing and fighting. Hoseok carried him to the van and put his seatbelt on, the other 2 youngest asking for the same treatment. Hoseok didn't mind. They were his babies. And this wasn't the first nor last time they'd have to be tickled into submission.

~ The End ~