Boredom Pt.2

Namjoon ran after Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung. Jimin ran into Hoseok's room and the others followed. Jimin shut the door and locked it. Hoseok whipped around from his computer and stared at them. " Oh no. You can't hide here. Who are you running from, Jin hyung? " Hoseok asked. Jimin snickered. " No, Namjoon. "

Namjoon banged on the door and yelled. " Let me in! You punks won't get away with this! " 
Hoseok giggled. " I'm gonna let him in. " Hoseok walked towards the door, but as soon as he did Taehyung tackled him. " Don't make this harder than it has to be hyung. " Taehyung said in mock anger. Hoseok screamed for help from Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi. Jimin quickly squatted down and covered Hoseok's mouth. Taehyung tickled Hoseok's neck as a punishment. Hoseok's muffled laughs were almost as loud as the ones he did out loud. Taehyung chuckled. 

Jungkook opened the door and peeked out. No one was there. He stepped out into the hall. Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi appeared out of nowhere and tackled him. Jungkook yelled for help, distracting Jimin and Taehyung. Hoseok used this to his advantage and ran out into the hall with the hyung line. Jungkook was then pinned and tickled by his 4 hyungs. 

Jin held Jungkook's legs down and tickled his feet, Yoongi sat on Jungkook's knees and dug his fingers into his hipbones, Hoseok poked and prodded at Jungkook's sides, and finally, Namjoon held Jungkook's hands above his head and tickled his armpits. Jungkook was easily in hysterics. 

" HAHAHAHAHAHA JIMIHHIHIHIHIN! TAEHAHAAHAHAHHYUNG! H-HELP MEHEHEHE! " 
Taehyung and Jimin attacked like the jungkook stans they are. ( Yes I did. ) 
Taehyung tickled Jin and Jimin tickled Namjoon, knowing they'd give up easier. 
Namjoon accidentally let go of Jungkook's hands. Jungkook used his newly freed hands to dig into Yoongi's sides and back. Yoongi squirmed away to the best of his ability but ended up falling off of Jungkook. Jungkook stood up and ran. Hoseok and Yoongi immediately grabbed Jimin and Taehyung. " Hey! Jungkook! Help us! " Taehyung cried out. Jungkook looked back before darting away. " NO! JUNGKOOK! YOU TRAITOR! " Jimin screamed. Hoseok and Yoongi got to work on Jimin and Taehyung. Hoseok tickled Jimin's sides and stomach while Yoongi tickled Taehyungs armpits. Taehyung was in silent hysterics already, and Jimin was on his way there. Jungkook ran back towards everyone and tackled Yoongi. " Run Jimin! " 

Jimin wasted no time in fleeing. Jungkook pryed Taehyung away from Yoongi and Taehyung ran off too. " Take me. I started this. " Jungkook admitted. The hyung line smiled at each other. 
Jungkook's laughter filled the halls for a solid twenty minutes before anyone showed him mercy. 

Later that day, Jungkook returned to Taehyung and Jimin, who were invested in a game of Mario Kart. " How was it Jungkook? " Jimin teased. " You'll know for yourself soon enough. They say you're next. " Jungkook smiled evilly. 

[ To be continued... ]