Hyung x100

( Ler!Jin, Lee!Taehyung, Lee!Jungkook )

" Hyung! Hyung? Hyung? Jin? Excuse me, Jin, are you ignoring me? Hello??? " Jungkook complained, sitting next Jin. He was indeed ignoring him. On purpose. Taehyung walked up and sat on the otherside of Jin, also trying to get Jin's attention. The two kept calling Jin dispite him ignoring him. God, they may be his dongsaengs but jeez they got on his nerves. Finally, he snapped.

Jin tackled Jungkook to the couch and began to dig his fingers into his ribs. " Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! " Jin mocked back, imitating Jungkook's voice. Jungkook cackled and twisted away from Jin. " Tahahahe hehehehlp! " He giggled, Pulling his arms down over Jin's hands. " Don't even try it Taehyung, you're next. " Jin growlled playfully. Taehyung pulled Jin's hands away from Jungkook only for them to jump onto his tummy, wiggling against the soft flesh. " NEHAHAHA! Jihihin hyhuhung!! " Taehyung whined, trying to roll away.

Jin sat on top of both boys, his right hand attacking Jungkook's armpits and his left squeezing Taehyung's hipbones. Both boys thrashed and screamed, desperately trying to get away from their hyung. " JIHIHIHIN!! WEHEHEHE'RE SOHOHORRYHYHY!! " Taehyung shrieked, tears flowing down his face. " WEHEHEHE'LL LEHEHEAVE YOHOU ALOHOHOHONE!! " Jungkook promised. " Hm. Okay. " Jin said, getting up and leaving the room with his book. " If I hear hyung one more time from either of you I'll tie you up next time. " Jin chuckled. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at eachother and smiled.

" HYUNG! " They yelled from the other room, running quickly away from a now enraged Jin.