Hyung, please?

( Pairing: Namkook )

Namjoon was having a rough day. Practice wore him out completely. All he wanted to do now was sit still. But of course, Jungkook wasn't having it. 

" Hyung, play Jenga with me. " Jungkook asked. Namjoon declined. " How about checkers? " Jungkook offered. Namjoon shook his head. " I'm not in the mood for games. Why don't you ask Seokjin hyung? " Namjoon bargained. Jungkook frowned. " I don't wanna play with Seokjin hyung, besides, he's playing with Yoongi and Hoseok already. " Jungkook pouted. " Please, hyung? "Namjoon ignored him. " I said no, I'm tired. Now leave. " 

Jungkook walked away like a sad puppy before he got an idea. He snuck behind the couch where Namjoon was laying and waited until Namjoon was asleep. Granted, that didn't take a very long time. Jungkook snuck around the couch and began to spider his fingers on Namjoon's foot. Namjoon flinched in his sleep. Jungkook continued for a while and began to hear Namjoon's soft giggles. Jungkook sped up the pace and Namjoon's own laughter woke him up. " W-Why? What are you doing Kook? " Namjoon asked, his voice still quiet from sleeping. Jungkook sat on top of Namjoon and began to tickle his stomach and ribs. " Play with me! " Jungkook demanded. Namjoon fought back laughter. " H-Hey no! I-Ihihi said no! " Namjoon tried to sound angry, but it's hard to do that when you have a stupid smile on your face.  Jungkook hit a sweet spot, and Namjoon arched his back off the couch, breaking into laughter. " Jungkohohohohook! Please! " Namjoon cackled. Jungkook showed no mercy. " Play with me then! " Jungkook said, stopping for a brief second. " I said no! " Namjoon replied. Jungkook went back to kneading Namjoon's ribs and spidering his fingers on his neck. 

Namjoon knew that there was only one way out of this. 

Namjoon dug his fingers into Jungkook's sides and Jungkook's attack weakened significantly. Namjoon and Jungkook fought for the upper hand while trying to hold back their own laughter. " N-Nahahaha! Namjoon! J-Just give in! Play with me! " Jungkook begged. Namjoon shook his head through his laughter. " Never! I wohohohon't give you the sahahaha- the satisfaction! " The two rolled too far and fell off the couch onto the floor. Both of their attacks stopped.

Jungkook and Namjoon rolled around on the floor, still giggling uncontrollably. Jungkook caught his breath and shook his head. " Y'know what? Play with me another time. I'm tired. " Namjoon's smile dropped, and Jungkook laughed hysterically, running away from his now frustrated hyung. 

{ The End. }