Rule breaker

( Pairing: Hopekook )

Jungkook chased after Hoseok, who was laughing hysterically and dodging him at all costs. Hoseok won a game, only for Jungkook to figure out he was cheating the entire time. " Get back here cheater! " Jungkook said in mock anger. He was having too much fun to be mad at his hyung. After all, it's jusy a game.

Hoseok hid behind the couch, giggling into his hand as Jungkook searched for him. Jungkook walk into the room quietly, listening for any noise. Hobi knew this, so he kept especially quiet.
Just as Jungkook was about to check another room, a cricket jumped onto Hoseok's shoulder. He screamed and jumped from behind the couch.

Jungkook and Hoseok made eye contact and showed exact opposite expressions. Jungkook looked playful and evil, where as Hobi looked absolutely terrified. There was nowhere for him to run. The older boy dropped to his knees in front of Jungkook. ( Stop, get your mind out of the gutter. He's surrendering. ) And put his hands in the air. " Okay, you win. I cheated, I'm sorry. " Hoseok said frantically as the younger boy got closer to him. Jungkook smirked and dropped down in front of him. " I can't just let you slide for cheating, but I'll go easy on you since you apologized. " Jungkook said before diving into Hoseok.

Jungkook sat on Hobi's waist and squeezed his sides and ribs.
" Gehehahahaha! Nohohoho! " Hobi cackled, thrashing away from Jungkook. But the younger wasn't having it. At all. He went for Hoseok's worse spot, wiggling his fingers deeply into his tummy. Hoseok squealed and threw his head back, on the verge of hysterics. " J-JUNGKOOK NOOHOHOHO! STAHAHAHAHP! " Hoseok said through his loud and happy laughter. He'd never admit it, but he enjoyed the helplessness of his situation. All he could do was laugh and beg.

Jungkook's fingers climbed up Hoseok's ribs and into his armpits, digging into them gently. Hoseok screamed and arched his back off of the floor. " Oooh! Sweet spot? " Jungkook teased. Tears began to form in the corners of Hoseok's eyes and his face was a bright shade of pink. " PLEHAHAHAHA- PLEAHA- " Hoseok begged through extreme bouts of laughter. Jungkook finally took a bit of mercy on him and spidered the older boy's sides gently and slowly. " So you'll never cheat again? " Jungkook asked. " I-I can't mahahake any promishehese.. " Hoseok  said between giggles, out of breath. " Promise!? " Jungkook said, suddenly digging into Hoseok's hips with his thumbs. " OKahahay! oKAHAHAHY! " Hoseok said frantically. " I prohohomise. "

That was all Jungkook needed to hear. He got off of Hoseok and pet his hair. " Okay, I'm done. You can rest now. " Jungkook chuckles. Hoseok laid there, still giggling and catching his breath. He'd never cheat on anything again. Well, at least not around Jungkook.

[ ~ The End ~ ]