Voodon't

(( Pairing: Sope ))

Hoseok was given a doll of Yoongi as a gift and loved it, having it with him all the time. He even snuggled with it while he slept. Everything was fine for a few weeks until one day, while Hoseok was stitching a rip in the dolls side, Yoongi started having side pain. Then he realized. It was a voodoo doll.

" Wait.. so If I do this you can feel it? " Hobi asked, poking the dolls belly. Yoongi snorted and covered his belly. " Y-Yes! So don't do it! " Yoongi growled. Hoseok smirked and poked the dolls belly some more, making his hyung fall to the floor in hysterics. " Wow hyung, i didn't know me poking a doll was that funny. " He teased. Yoongi screamed. " SHUHUHUT UHUHUHUP!!! " He roared, rolling around away from the tickles that didnt go anywhere. " What about here? " He asked, wiggling his thumbs under the dolls arms. Yoongi arched his back off the floor and laughed louder, cursing and yelling for Hoseok to stop. " I can finally get my hands all the way around your thighs! " He giggles, kneading the dolls thighs quickly. Yoongi broke into high pitched snorting laughter, his eyed watering.

Hoseok finally gave him a break and let him take the doll to keep it safe from harm.

The next week, Yoongi got a doll of Hoseok. He waited until Hoseok was confortable on the couch then began tk knead its sides in circles. Hoseok jumped and held his sides, laughing loudly. He was confused as to where the tickles were coming from but... enjoyed it? The difference between Yoongi and Hoseok was that Yoongi couldn't stand tickling where as Hoseok adored it. Yoongi snickered and attacked the dolls belly and armpits at the same time, watching Hoseok roll around on the floor in complete hysterics for about 10 minutes before he let him go. The boy laid there, exhaughsted.

Hoseok got up and went to Yoongi's room, finding the doll of him and taking it. Yoongi felt his fingers poking his sides and squealed, starting to tickle hoseok's doll belly. Hoseok shrieked and marched up to him. " I'm holding the doll hostage until I get mine! " He declared. " I don't trust you! " Yoongi huffed. " Fine. It's war then. " Hoseok said calmly, tickling the dolls feet. Yoongi fell over laughing, frantically tickling Hoseok's doll to stop him.

By the time it was over, both boys were on the floor crying in laughter, completely worn out. Hoseok took his doll and gave Yoongi his. " Peace? " He asked. The elder nodded. It was quiet for a minute.

" Wonder if they have a doll of Jungkook.. " Yoongi mumbled quietly