Quit pouting.

( Pairing: Taekook )

BTS was going to record another team vs team vs team RUN episode, but this time they were assignes teams earily. The teams were: Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi, and lastly, Taehyung and Jungkook. Everyone was satisfied with their team. Jimin and Yoongi went with the team name
" Serendipity " and of course, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin went with the name " Team Seokjin " Due to Hoseok and Namjoon losing rock paper sissors.
Taehyung looked kinda of bummed after the teams were announced, so later Jungkook asked him about it.

" Hey Taehyung. " Jungkook started, sitting next to Taehyung on a couch.
" Are you okay? " He asked, putting his hand on his shoulder. Taehyung looked up from his phone. " Oh yeah, I'm fine. Why? " Taehyung asked, putting his phone away. " Oh. You looked a little upset when we were put into teams.. " Jungkook explained. The older boy sighed. " Yeah.. I really wanted to be in a team with Jimin.. " Taehyung admited. Jungkook couldn't help but take it personally. Did Taehyung like Jimin more than him? Was he actually dissapointed that he was in the same team as him? Lots of questions ran through Jungkook's mind and he frowned.

" You...don't wanna be on my team? " Jungkook croaked, trying not to sound upset. " No no, I do! It's just Jimin has been hanging out with you a lot more lately and I thought I would get a chance to hang out with him this time.. even if it's just for a challenge. " Taehyung explained. Jungkook sighed. " I get it. But I feel the same way about you... you're always trying to get Jin hyung and Jimin's attention. But I've been trying to get yours.. " Jungkook admitted.

Taehyung felt guilty. " Well, I feel like there will be other times to hang out with Jimin. Right now, me and you can hang out. " Taehyung smiled. Jungkook nodded and hugged him.

Taehyung's smile faded. Even though he had fixed the problem, he still wished he would have noticed Jungkook sooner. He frowned again. " Hey, why are you pouting? Smile again! " Jungkook said, poking his side. Tae just flinched away and smirked slightly. Jungkook shook his head.

" Oh no, this will never do. Looks like this is a job for the tickle monster... " Jungkook said mischiviously. Taehyung's eyes widdened and he scooted away from him, giggling nervously. " No no! Jungkook, wait! " Taehyung said, holding his hands in front of him to protect himself. " Too late! " Jungkook shouted, tackling Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled away from him. " Please! Don't! Jungkook! " But Jungkook wasn't listening. He dug his fingers into his pits, wiggling them quickly. Taehyung fell into hysterical giggles immediately. " Hehehahahaha! Pleahaha! Jungkohohohohook!! "
He thrashed and tried to push Jungkook off. The youngest just cooed and teased at him. " Aw! That's the smile I love so much! Tickle tickle tickle! " Jungkook teased like he was talking to a baby. Taehyung lost it. " NOHOHOHO PLEHAHAHAHA! DOHOHOHOHN'T! " He begged, thrashing wildly. " Don't what? " Jungkook smirked, setting a trap. " Ihihihihi- " Taehyung chuckled. " Ihihi'm not falling for thhahahaat! "
The younger shook his head. " Tsk. Thought for sure that'd work. Oh well, either way I was gonna tickle you so.. " He teased, drilling his thumbs into Tae's sides, right above his hips. " NOOHOHOHO! JUNGKOOKIE NOHOHOHO! " Taehyung cackled. Jungkook smiled at the cute nickname. " Aw! You called me Jungkookie? You must be really desperate! " Jungkook chuckled. " Okay, but I have to do one more spot. " Jungkook said.

He began to drill his thumbs into his hips, hard and fast. Of course, this was Taehyung's worst spot so he lost it. " JUNGKOHOHOHOHOHOOK! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHP! " Taehyung squealed and twitched uncontrollably. Jungkook laughed at his reaction. " Okay okay, I'm done. " Jungkook chuckled and got off of Taehyung, who was now a puddle of giggles.
" I hahahate you.. " Taehyung said through his giggles. Jungkook smiled.
" But I love you. I'll see you later team mate. " Jungkook said, leaving Taehyung a blushing, giggling mess.

{ ~ The End ~ }