Automatic gummy smile

Yoongi was sad. Really sad. On stage, he performed like nothing was wrong. Well, until last night. Halfway through his verse on " Boy with luv", he began to cry and couldn't stop for most of the concert. This wasn't like Yoongi. Even when performing the sadder songs, Yoongi wasn't likely to cry. This lets the rest of BTS know something was wrong. Very wrong. 

After the show, Yoongi collapsed into a chair and hid his face from everyone for about 20 minutes straight. Finally, Hoseok went to comfort him. " Yoongi hyung... please tell me what you're sad about. I'm here. " Yoongi looked up at Hoseok his eyes red. He started a brand new fit of sobbing, burying his face in Hoseok's chest.

 Hoseok rubbed his back and whispered calming things to him. When Yoongi regained composure he looked up at Hoseok. " I'm not good enough for Bangtan. I'm not good enough for anyone. " Yoongi said shakily. Hoseok put his hands on Yoongi's shoulders. " That isn't true. BTS isn't BTS without Min Yoongi. " Hoseok reminded him.
Yoongi sighed. " Why doesn't ARMY love me as much as Jungkook or Jimin then? " Yoongi asked, voice still shaky. Hoseok thought for a moment then spoke " The maknaes are young. The ARMY thinks they still have a chance in dating them. " Hoseok half-joked. Yoongi smirked. " I guess that makes sense. " Yoongi said quietly, laying his head on Hoseok's shoulder 

Hoseok stayed in silence with Yoongi for a while, then his goofy and cheerful attitude came back.
" Cheer up Yoongi hyung, " The dancer said cutely, hugging Yoongi. He smiled, and Hoseok let go. Hoseok poked Yoongi's side and Yoongi giggled and jerked away. Hobi chuckled. " Ticklish? " He teased, poking him again. " Nahahah! No! I'm not. " Yoongi giggled. Hoseok kept poking Yoongi's sides and stomach. " Hahahahaha! Hobi, no! " 

Yoongi got free from Hobi and ran down the hall into his dressing room. Hoseok peeked his head in and saw Yoongi curled up on the couch, smiling and giggling like crazy. Hoseok laughed. " You're running like you don't like this. It's obvious you love it " Hoseok teased. Yoongi squealed as Hoseok barreled towards him. He straddled him on the couch and held his arms above his head. 

" Hoseok, can't we talk about this? " Yoongi bargained. Hoseok giggled. " No. " Yoongi stifled a laugh and kept his mouth buttoned shut. Hoseok dug his fingers into Yoongi's soft tummy. Yoongi laughed uncontrollably and tried to get from under Hoseok. Yoongi got his hands free and tickled Hoseok's sides. Hoseok laughed and squirmed " N-nohoh! I'm not the one whohoho needs cheering uhuhuhup! " Yoongi picked up the pace and Hoseok fell off of him laughing. 

" I'm not the only one who's ticklish obviously " Yoongi teased. Hoseok got up and lunged at Yoongi again. Yoongi and Hoseok battled it out for fifteen minutes then Namjoon came into the dressing room with a camera. 

Namjoon looked just as surprised as they were. 

" What are you doing on Hoseok, Hyung? " Namjoon asked 

"Just...Cheering him up " Yoongi replied, a soft embarrassed blush on his cheeks.

[ The end ]